I made Homemade Cinnamon Buns...with a nice creamy sauce

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
And by sauce, I mean cum... and by cum, I mean icing sugar and milk.:biggrin1::cool:

Anyone want one? They are homemade with wholewheat flour.:biggrin1:

A little something to toast the New year?:tongue:

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Did you really like them? Are you still thinking about them?

I did really like them - I've never had buns that tasted quite like that before.
I'm still thinking about them whenever I visit this thread - I also keep thinking about where I got them from, even when outside of this thread.

wut duz it all meen?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And by sauce, I mean cum... and by cum, I mean icing sugar and milk.:biggrin1::cool:

Sure, I'll try one. I simply must find my recipe for pecan sticky buns, and forward to you.
I devoured a pair of hot buns today - they were a man's, does that make me 10% gay? :eek:
No comment.

I did really like them - I've never had buns that tasted quite like that before.
I'm still thinking about them whenever I visit this thread - I also keep thinking about where I got them from, even when outside of this thread.

wut duz it all meen?
You like? Really? You know where to find more!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
You ladies and gentlemen are all perverts..... this thread was supposed to be an innocent peace offering between me and members of LPSG and you have turned it into some sort of homosexual romp. :eek::eek::eek::cool::wink:

dc deep said:
Sure, I'll try one. I simply must find my recipe for pecan sticky buns, and forward to you.

Yes please, I really enjoy pecans and I have some left over dough.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You ladies and gentlemen are all perverts..... this thread was supposed to be an innocent peace offering between me and members of LPSG and you have turned it into some sort of homosexual romp. :eek::eek::eek::cool::wink:

Yes please, I really enjoy pecans and I have some left over dough.
Left-over dough? OH, no, that won't do at all.

(You would be surprised how much chemistry is involved in all that!)

The dough has to be made fresh, no more than 4 hours old (including mixing, kneading, first proofing, shaping, and second proofing) when it goes into the oven.

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

well ive just seen your vid #2 and just know for sure you have excess cream for these buns........dontcha just love homosexuals :biggrin1:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Oh. I thought you meant you'd gotten a tan. And I thought you were going to show us this new tan, accented and highlighted by thick creamy cum. And by cum, I mean semen. :biggrin1: