I made Homemade Cinnamon Buns...with a nice creamy sauce

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Me? I think we'd better worry what Jeff is trying to do to us!
Jeff has that "Y" chromosome, so that has its own attractions for me. It's not fair for you to get me all hot & bothered. I'm gay, remember? Girls aren't supposed to tweak my libido!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
well ive just seen your vid #2 and just know for sure you have excess cream for these buns........dontcha just love homosexuals :biggrin1:
Actually, I do. However, that is a different thread.

Oh. I thought you meant you'd gotten a tan. And I thought you were going to show us this new tan, accented and highlighted by thick creamy cum. And by cum, I mean semen. :biggrin1:
Awww, Ms EGO, you have a way with words.... I can see why the boys enjoy your smokin' voice. You know just where to stick those words.:biggrin1:

Woman, what are you trying to do to me?
Maybe she wants your pecan stick bun recipe?

Me? I think we'd better worry what Jeff is trying to do to us!
It was purely innocent, I assure you.

Jeff has that "Y" chromosome, so that has its own attractions for me. It's not fair for you to get me all hot & bothered. I'm gay, remember? Girls aren't supposed to tweak my libido!
Plus, I do make some kickass whole grain sin-buns.:tongue:

This thread gives me diabetes.
Type 1 or Type 2?

Is it insulin? I've heard good things about that stuff.
Did you know that cheese comes from Cows?:biggrin1:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I made cinnamon buns they came out dry and flat! Perhaps Jeff, you could post your recipe? I like the idea that you made them with whole wheat flour. One can pretend they are a healthy food when indulging. I've read that "white food" sugar, flour, potatos etc are really not that good for you. One book suggested that cutting out white food can help to eliminate a mans gut.

Novaboy

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
They sound delightful Jeff but the diet is working so why go against progress.:biggrin1:

Exactly... besides, they are long since a memory.:tongue:

When I made cinnamon buns they came out dry and flat! Perhaps Jeff, you could post your recipe? I like the idea that you made them with whole wheat flour. One can pretend they are a healthy food when indulging. I've read that "white food" sugar, flour, potatos etc are really not that good for you. One book suggested that cutting out white food can help to eliminate a mans gut.

Novaboy

The only problem, novaboy... is that I never use recipes. Most of the time, I experiment with ingredients and see what happens. I know there was 3 cups of Whole grain flour, some yeast, granulated sugar, water, a bit of butter.. something else.... a few more things....:biggrin1:

I can tell you that the filling was 2/3 cup of brown sugar, 2 tbsp of cinnamon, a bit of butter, all whipped together.

Icing was a typical milk/icing sugar/vanilla mixture.:tongue:

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The only problem, novaboy... is that I never use recipes. Most of the time, I experiment with ingredients and see what happens. I know there was 3 cups of Whole grain flour, some yeast, granulated sugar, water, a bit of butter.. something else.... a few more things....:biggrin1:

I can tell you that the filling was 2/3 cup of brown sugar, 2 tbsp of cinnamon, a bit of butter, all whipped together.

Icing was a typical milk/icing sugar/vanilla mixture.:tongue:[/quote]

Thanks anyway! I think I needed more butter. I've seen them being made at those Cinnamon bun franchises and they seem to load them with butter in between the layers of the pastry.

Novaboy

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks anyway! I think I needed more butter. I've seen them being made at those Cinnamon bun franchises and they seem to load them with butter in between the layers of the pastry.

Novaboy

That's why they are about 2000 calories each but that is also why they are sooooo good!