I make her bleed

D_Walt Whipman

Account Disabled
Media
Sometimes when i have sex with women i stretch them out so much i make them bleed - i always feel bad eventho they said "NO NO NO NO its ok!"

They said they do not feel it but hell, anything that caused blood...internally...has to hurt lol

B_Anita Dick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude you're big, but not that big. The vagina is incredibly... ahem... flexible. I agree, it's probably their time of the month.

D_Gallalye Goodlolly

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes when i have sex with women i stretch them out so much i make them bleed - i always feel bad eventho they said "NO NO NO NO its ok!"

They said they do not feel it but hell, anything that caused blood...internally...has to hurt lol
maybe for tht lovely cock of urs....they'd even endure the bleeding...but thts not healthy.try to use more lube or mayb...they might b on their periods rily.

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Period theory my ass! I fucked a guy after he was fisted. He came down on my cock the wrong way. It hurt him and myself and he bled. You have to be careful in there! And yes, I'm aware that we're talking about two completely different orifices, but the same respect should be treated for both! If guys can take horse cock dildos up the ass, then I'm sure the anus is just as capable as the pussy. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for you destroying the orifice of your choice, but you can't be sure of the damage you're doing. You have to sorta destroy with care. You have a big dick! Congratulations, you're among a lot of us. But you have a responsibility to satisfy yourself and your partner in the nastiest, freakiest, and yet also most careful ways as possible. Don't fuck up something you may want to fuck in the future!

Dante'

D_William Fuckner

Experimental Member
Media
Period theory my ass! I fucked a guy after he was fisted. He came down on my cock the wrong way. It hurt him and myself and he bled. You have to be careful in there! And yes, I'm aware that we're talking about two completely different orifices, but the same respect should be treated for both! If guys can take horse cock dildos up the ass, then I'm sure the anus is just as capable as the pussy. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for you destroying the orifice of your choice, but you can't be sure of the damage you're doing. You have to sorta destroy with care. You have a big dick! Congratulations, you're among a lot of us. But you have a responsibility to satisfy yourself and your partner in the nastiest, freakiest, and yet also most careful ways as possible. Don't fuck up something you may want to fuck in the future!

Dante'

I think you're confusing the vagina with an asshole. Don't worry, it's a common mistake

D_Walt Whipman

Account Disabled
Media
Well some i really really thought that they weren't and said they weren't....other i had an idea. But the ones who weren't...was just crazy

Thanks for the convo tho guys!

syphon80

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey man, my cocks not gigantic... but I was with this short girl about 5' tall and she had a kid ( dont know if this is relevant)....and about 60% of the time we had sex she bleed, period or not. She had it checked and Dr.'s all said it was normal, didnt really give a final conclusion.

Needless to say, but just keep tappin away ;)

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Matt,

Someone above said you are not that large? Damn, I know you are str8 and I respect that, but damn you are by no means small!!

Love the tagline in your posts "Stop being difficult and swallow"..........

craf

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
also happened with this little 5' girl i've been pounding lately. I'm about 6'1", with a large but not massive endowment. Tried lube, still ends up happening sooner or later. Maybe just tiring her out too much...

whoknowes

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to have to agree with most of the other guys... while you dick looks to be pretty nice... its NOT that BIG.... by any LARGE standard at least... looks about 7ish to me.. and not overly thick maybe its the force with which youre having sex not the size of your equipment.... maybe more lube and not so rough....