I married a MILF

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Captain Elephant, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    Wifey and I have been married over ten years now, and she quite honestly saved my life. I see her every day when I'm not on the road, but Monday I saw her through the eyes of a 20-year-old, less than half my age.

She came by the studio, a very rare occurrence, to drop off some tax info. I told her Scott was in today. Scott's a very good family friend and has been a drummer with me since college. So after we kissed goodbye she went to visit with Scott.

I went back to the board with a new tech/roadie and could just see Scott and Wifey chatting through the window. All of a sudden Jessie, the tech, asks me if I caught a glimpse of Scott's old lady. Damn she's a MILF! It took me a beat before I caught what he was saying. It gave me kind of a rush to hear him going on and on about how he'd hit that in a heartbeat and commenting on her shape and those "fucking tits go on and on." I just let him go on and on.

Wifey's 40 and looks 30. She's always been beautiful to me, and now she's a MILF. No, I'm not worried about her being tempted by youth. She left her first husband because he was unfaithful. She's pretty adamant about loyalty, and believe you me, I'm loyal.

Well, the fun kept on happening and yesterday when Jessie complimented Scott on his wife's looks. Scott set him straight and I thought he'd shit himself apologizing to me. I told him I'm cool with all that, and I was because I thought he'd get all bent out of shape that I let him go on.

I finally told my wife last night that she's a MILF with a following. Her thank you was amazing!

2. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

I got called a DILF not long ago. I didn't know what it meant at first, but caught on soon enough. It was a nice compliment coming from such a young and attractive guy.

3. Captain Elephant

Captain Elephant Active Member

Albums:
    I kind of put my foot in my mouth last year when I told my stepdaughter that I don't even know why her friend likes to hang around the house so much. After all, she called me a dildo. I thought my stepd would die from embarrassment, I mean her face literally glowed red. She didn't tell me but she told her mom who educated me in that the term was actually DILF, which I never heard before. So I guess I should have put that in the first post, too, so now we're truly an older couple.

4. pinf1

pinf1 New Member

Pics or it didnt happen

Draft saved Draft deleted