i met a girl today!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
at school. we got to talkin, yah? we full on hit it off. before i had for go, we were cuddling. it feels good for cuddle again. i haven't cuddled in over a year :frown1:

we're hangin out again thursday! :biggrin1:

RICKY_27

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HEY NIXXY!

Thanks for sharing the good news about the most recent:smile::smile::smile: JOY in your life. YOU deserve it! Sure hope that this is the beginning of lotsa GOOD THINGS for the both of you.

{{{{{{{H U G S FROM YOUR "BIG BRO"}}}}}}}}}}

RICKY_27

D

deleted157868

Great news man! I hope it grows into everything you want it to be.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
at school. we got to talkin, yah? we full on hit it off. before i had for go, we were cuddling. it feels good for cuddle again. i haven't cuddled in over a year :frown1:

we're hangin out again thursday! :biggrin1:

How strange!!

I met a guy over a week ago....and we had a big cuddle too.

I wrote about it on here.

and I hadn't cuddled any1 in a long time either.....

Unfortunately he turned out to be a prick and it took me less then a week to get rid of him!!!! :mad:

i hope YOU have better luck though babe!! x

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nevermind. false alarm. things were great when we hang out today, yah? she texts me one hour ago or so all "we should be friends. we can kiss and cuddle, but no holding hands or kissing on the lips. i don't think i'm over my ex yet"

is there something wrong with me? why do i always get girls like this? fuck :frown1:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
now she say she want me. but i think it's only because i haven't answered her calls or text her back since she dropped the bomb on me. she said she's crying in a text.

she's called 10 (or more, my phone records missed calls weird) times in the past hour and a half or so. she's left 4 voice mails, and texted me 7 times

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
now she say she want me. but i think it's only because i haven't answered her calls or text her back since she dropped the bomb on me. she said she's crying in a text.

she's called 10 (or more, my phone records missed calls weird) times in the past hour and a half or so. she's left 4 voice mails, and texted me 7 times

Alrighty now. Be afraid, very afraid...

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Show her your WILLY.......Once they see it, they have to have it. remember these words of wisdom.:wink:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Get her a big magnifying glass as a present.:biggrin1:

my cock ain't that small either :frown1:

what bums me out is that i liked her. i know i should talk to her, but i dunno what for say. especially after how all of a sudden she says that she does dig me and that she didn't know what she was saying.

should i try for talk it out with her? should i say "too bad, you have your chance wahine?" or should i continue for ignore her (the coward's way out...not one i would enjoy doing. also, i don't wanna hurt her)

hells -> we're both 19. she's 10 days older than me lol