i met a girl today!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Surfer there are better fish in the sea. You're 19 you must be around alot of gals. Find one not in the throws of a breakup and/or nuts.

yah, except for some weird kine reason, i can't seem for get any girls :confused:

also, it's not like she just broke up with her ex though. so i honestly dunno what happened so quick that made her say what she said

pym

Just Browsing
Media
my cock ain't that small either :frown1:

what bums me out is that i liked her. i know i should talk to her, but i dunno what for say. especially after how all of a sudden she says that she does dig me and that she didn't know what she was saying.

should i try for talk it out with her? should i say "too bad, you have your chance wahine?" or should i continue for ignore her (the coward's way out...not one i would enjoy doing. also, i don't wanna hurt her)

hells -> we're both 19. she's 10 days older than me lol

Just get together and have some fun man! Go to a movie or a walk in a park, a stroll through the Zoo is great date. Just be a nice guy. Look up some funny jokes to tell......everyone likes a fun person. DO NOT start talking about religion and politics. Discuss your dreams and hopes. Yer only 19 man. Go for it!! And show her your WILLY!:biggrin1:

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just get together and have some fun man! Go to a movie or a walk in a park, a stroll through the Zoo is great date. Just be a nice guy. Look up some funny jokes to tell......everyone likes a fun person. DO NOT start talking about religion and politics. Discuss your dreams and hopes. Yer only 19 man. Go for it!! And show her your WILLY!:biggrin1:

that...doesn't help me at all, but mahalo for trying

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just b/c you can't get girls as you said is no reason to go for someone that's playing around w/you. Skip her. In three weeks you won't miss her. Look for someone sane and no attachments. My advice. If it takes you 3 yrs it takes 3 yrs. You'd be better off alone than w/someone mixed up. TRUST ME!

D

deleted157868

You will find a girl, you just need to look in some places you wouldn't expect to find someone in. I met my girlfriend in a place I never thought I would meet anyone and we are so confident we are going to get married. Just always keep your eyes open, don't be cheesy, and just be genuine and you will find someone worth your time and worth your heart.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
that...doesn't help me at all, but mahalo for trying
Ok this is all i got for ya bro...... Don't discuss or ask her why's and wherefores about her ex boyfriend.....AT ALL. Thats her buisness. Establish what you have in common. Your 19 years old. You can talk about the music you like, The cartoons you watched when you was kids, what kind of animals you think are neat, How you dig surfing, where you would love to travel to, What kind of ice cream you like,MOSTLY talk about what you LIKE.....not what you HATE. Above all just say yeah! Lets hook up!.......Do it man. Tell her you had a nice feeling about her when you saw her the other day and would like to see her again very much. DO IT.......You know you want to. Ya gotta stay in the game, in this life.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just b/c you can't get girls as you said is no reason to go for someone that's playing around w/you. Skip her. In three weeks you won't miss her. Look for someone sane and no attachments. My advice. If it takes you 3 yrs it takes 3 yrs. You'd be better off alone than w/someone mixed up. TRUST ME!

that's not what i meant lol. i didn't say i was gonna go with her because i can't find a girl. i'm just sayin that i don't seem for attract peoples my age (or of the opposite sex...)

it seems like the only kine people i attract are older gay guys. and most of them say they like me because i look like a minor but i'm not *shudder*

also, she's called 2 more times, and left 1 more voicemail

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
(Does this remind anybody of our old friend Knight?)

Nixxy, she's pulling your strings - which are attached to your heart right now. If you don't mind being tethered to a controlling, manipulating girl who gradually will not let you live outside of her influence and command then you've got it made. I somehow don't think that's the Phoenix you know.

Danger! Danger, Will Robinson!!

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
Gosh, I'm not even in your shoes and I'm confused.

She sounds very unstable right now - how well do you deal with needy, unstable girls? She could get her head back on straight tomorrow or next year, who knows, and it might be worth it, if you can put up with it.

You probably don't want to get mixed up with her while she's still getting over her ex. Nothing worse than satisfying a girl physically while she's still emotionally attached to someone else. If you keep things at the friend level for now, you're probably better to help her out too - building trust and whatnot - which will be useful later.

So yeah... Can you handle 30 calls an hour :p?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so, should i text her or something? what do i say?

what sucks is that i like her, and i thought we were hitting it off. what do i say to her saying that she does wanna be with me? should i say "you're just saying that because you thought i wasn't talking to you?"

D_Kissimmee Coldsore

Experimental Member
Media
I'd just ask if she wants to go hang out, no better way to get a grip on how someone is feeling and what their motives might be than in the flesh, face to face.

At least that's what I'd do. And I'd go into it with no expectations whatsoever. You don't have to prove anything tbh, she's been the odd one. Just relax and see how it feels.

But then I'm no expert (no such thing with women).

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh no Nixxy.
this is hardly the happy turn of events i think we were all hoping for.
that's a lot of calls/texts/vms in a short time. maybe you could just go out and
do something and see what the hell is going on with her. make it a public place
though. lol. i wouldn't try to be getting with her in a romantic way and if you just
keep limited to that she should get the hint. hmm. sorry, but good luck.
just call her back and be like 'sup? and see what she has to say.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so, should i text her or something? what do i say?

what sucks is that i like her, and i thought we were hitting it off. what do i say to her saying that she does wanna be with me? should i say "you're just saying that because you thought i wasn't talking to you?"

Well you know what I think hon.....

Leave it alone dear. She doesn't seem to know her own mind!!

Do you really want to be with someone who don't know their own mind???

I for one think she is a FOOL!!!!!

Plenty more fish babe!!!

Good Luck!!

Chin up!!

xx <3