Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have this. Below is its description:

Hypersexuality is the desire to engage in human sexual behavior at a level high enough to be considered clinically significant.
The concept of hypersexuality replaces the older concepts of nymphomania. Nymphomania was believed to be a female psychological disorder characterized by an overactive libido and an obsession with sex. In males the disorder was called satyriasis.

I think I have this. I think about sex just about every spare second I have.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...perhaps taking up knitting, might help? :)

I fortunately have a fairly repressed sexuality though an average libido, I think. I couldn't handle think about sex all the time, it can't be fun.

galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Hypersexuality is the desire to engage in human sexual behavior at a level high enough to be considered clinically significant.
The concept of hypersexuality replaces the older concepts of nymphomania. Nymphomania was believed to be a female psychological disorder characterized by an overactive libido and an obsession with sex. In males the disorder was called satyriasis.

WOW!! ME TOO!!!.................................. we should fuck.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Aren't you like 20? :confused: I think that's normal for your 20's. :cool:

D

deleted356736

Nothing wrong with a good healthy sex drive for man or woman.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Self-Diagnosis is rarely accurate. Especially in the case of persons who lack even the most basic of common sense.

Actually in order to express how stupid you sound I'll go through the process of "Diagnosing" you:

1. Do these thoughts disrupt your life in a manner which is detrimental to your success? Are they disturbing thoughts that you cannot get rid of? Are the impulses out of control?

2. Would you fuck anyone, anywhere, at any time, without discretion in order to fulfill the "sexual needs" you are experiencing? Does this disrupt your relationships, are you even capable of holding a steady relationship? Do you have unsafe sex in order to fulfill these urges, or do things you would not normally do? Do you inappropriately attempt to engage in sexual activities, such as in public places without discretion?

If yes, then call me bby. <3 ;]

If no, then you don't have any particular sexual disorder you twit.

Last edited:

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Self-Diagnosis is rarely accurate. Especially in the case of persons who lack even the most basic of common sense.

Actually in order to express how stupid you sound I'll go through the process of "Diagnosing" you:

1. Do these thoughts disrupt your life in a manner which is detrimental to your success? Are they disturbing thoughts that you cannot get rid of? Are the impulses out of control?

2. Would you fuck anyone, anywhere, at any time, without discretion in order to fulfill the "sexual needs" you are experiencing? Does this disrupt your relationships, are you even capable of holding a steady relationship? Do you have unsafe sex in order to fulfill these urges, or do things you would not normally do? Do you inappropriately attempt to engage in sexual activities, such as in public places without discretion?

If yes, then call me bby. <3 ;]

If no, then you don't have any particular sexual disorder you twit.

She might not have hypersexuality, but she definitely suffers from hyperstupidity.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have this.
...psychological disorder characterized by an overactive libido and an obsession with sex.

Thinking and a desire which you act upon to the detriment of everything else in life are two different things.

You don't have this.

I don't even think you have achieved the level of the average male of your age (or some who are older than you).

If you get horny enough that you PM me with a request, then I might have to change your diagnosis.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media

And there's something wrong with that? No, from your comments elsewhere, you seem to be selective and wish for a stable relationship. If this was not the case, you would be f'en everything that came your way. The male satyriasis, takes two forms, one which the penis remains erect from any ability to ejaculate, and the other is remaining hard for a long time. I've had both conditions at various times in my life. The former is frustrating as is the latter--makes it hard for me to put my pants on.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

While most people worry about having some kind of mental health "ailment" throughout their life time, usually, it's just a worry, especially these days where cyberchondria is around.

If you feel like your symptoms (perceived or not) are adversely affecting your life, putting you in harm's way, then go talk to a psychologist/therapist who deals with relationships and sexuality. That's the best plan, I think.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thinking and a desire which you act upon to the detriment of everything else in life are two different things.

You don't have this.

I don't even think you have achieved the level of the average male of your age (or some who are older than you).

If you get horny enough that you PM me with a request, then I might have to change your diagnosis.
She'll have to go through me to get to you. :flirt:

21 actually
My bad, I stand corrected. I still think you are normal, sexually; though sometimes naive.