I might leave this site!

D_Sir Walter Snott

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all, I decided to post here since it gets the most views. It has come to my attention that there are a lot of fake female members on this site such as sarah921916 and venezolana25, you chat with them once and that is it no more chat or connection and no proof of who they are and this is just from a general chat, nothing that would have offended them and caused them to ignore you. So I am asking is there any real women here on LPSG, or are they all fake as a ploy to get more men on this site? I am getting sick and tired of this and I have only been a member here for about a month. I would really appreciate it if people, especially the men could share their thoughts and experiences on this matter. Thanks, BigBoy10.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the women in this group are real women. They've been verified in some way by the woman operating the group.

If they're not in the group, or don't have some sort of [genuinely verifying] verification pic, then you should probably play it cautious.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Most of those females are just guys pretending to be female, they try to see the straight guy nude on cam for their pleasure.
Just keep this in mind: if they don't want to show theirself on cam, ignore them. Or if they use the excuse that they can't cam because they don't have one, ignore them. There are women here, just not as many as men. And the fake women here aren't here to get more men on this site. It's still a site focused on penis... Men are still more interested in that than women.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all, I decided to post here since it gets the most views. It has come to my attention that there are a lot of fake female members on this site such as sarah921916 and venezolana25, you chat with them once and that is it no more chat or connection and no proof of who they are and this is just from a general chat, nothing that would have offended them and caused them to ignore you. So I am asking is there any real women here on LPSG, or are they all fake as a ploy to get more men on this site? I am getting sick and tired of this and I have only been a member here for about a month. I would really appreciate it if people, especially the men could share their thoughts and experiences on this matter. Thanks, BigBoy10.

I'm gay as they get and can spot a faux female immediately. And in the few cases where I've taken communication with a female member here beyond thread banter (PMs, IMs or Skype, for instance), they have inevitably been 100% genuine woman.

Maybe part of this is due to my disinterest in the female membership here as objects of sexual desire. Seeing as though I'm much more interested in their opinions and feelings than their fuckability, I actually take the time to understand them as individuals and any fakery becomes obvious very quickly.

As has been said at least once in this thread already, LPSG is not an ideal place to cruise for pussy: If you try my approach you may find you'll have made a friend. I've made several.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am certainly a real female. But since I have no interest in a sexual relationship of any kind with either men or women from this site, and because I have no intention of posting my photo, it doesn't matter to me in the least who thinks I may be female, male, or of you suspect I may be a grasshopper. But I do wonder, if you want to have just an online relationship with someone, what does it matter what is real? Can't people indulge in fantasy? If someone indicates he or she has no interest in taking the communication past the online level, why do you care what he or she really is? If someone misled you into thinking you could actually meet and then it turned out he or she had been misrepresenting themselves, that would be wrong and dishonest. If someone lies about a personal thing, agrees to meet you and it is obvious you have been mislead, then that is wrong as well. But allow people their fantasies. It hurts no one at that level.

And Bbucko - that's a great post.

Last edited:

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want to know if a female is real, ask around. Ask a real female on here. The women I know on here have only been wrong once. It's like they have a spidey sense about the fake females. :smile:

Just to add there ARE more real ladies than just members of that social group. Some have had pix up before, met in person, or have been seen on cam. Stuff like that.

To the OP If you're looking for a hookup this might not be the right site. Remember though the women are outnumbered by men a gazillion to 1 so they get to be choosy.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you chat with them once and that is it no more chat or connection and no proof of who they are and this is just from a general chat, nothing that would have offended them and caused them to ignore you.
So? Do they, real women or not, owe you some form of contact?

If they arent listed on the Real Ladies of LPSG group, they are likely fake or havent figured out how to make the list.
Speaking for myself, this is absolutely incorrect. I simply have no desire to join the "Real Ladies Group".

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Yaint been here long, izzit?

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
The awful conundrum of internet chat, learned in 1996 or so:

- everyone wants cybersex or dirty talk with women
- the real women won't cyber at the drop of a hat
- the women who cyber at the drop of a hat aren't women

Therefore, you can either talk with women, or you can cyber. Not both.

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not familiar with the first person you accuse but venezolana isn't fake.She was verified.English isn't her first language.
Would you have the time or patience to carry on a long conversation in Spanish (or anything else) without a fluent knowledge of the language?