I might leave this site!

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Most of those females are just guys pretending to be female, they try to see the straight guy nude on cam for their pleasure.
Just keep this in mind: if they don't want to show theirself on cam, ignore them. Or if they use the excuse that they can't cam because they don't have one, ignore them. There are women here, just not as many as men. And the fake women here aren't here to get more men on this site. It's still a site focused on penis... Men are still more interested in that than women.

I am a woman who is very selective about who views my cam. Now I only let friends view my cam, but I'll chat with anyone in the general forum. Even in the very beginning I was extremely selective about who I'd allow to view me. A lot of the other women in video chat are the same way, too.

I'd pay attention to whether a woman is a member of the Real Woman's Group, which usually appears on a member's profile page if that person hasn't chosen to hide her group memberships. You could also try asking another woman to verify if someone else is a real woman. I've had several men ask me if someone is real.

you chat with them once and that is it no more chat or connection and no proof of who they are and this is just from a general chat, nothing that would have offended them and caused them to ignore you.

Sometimes I'm so swamped with attention in video chat I can't keep up with everyone and it's difficult to carry on 12 conversations at once because I just can't type that fast. It angers me if someone I've only chatted with once gets mad, possessive, or demanding that I pay them attention every time I'm in the room because I've spoken with them once already. Just because I've conversed with you before doesn't mean that I owe you as much attention as you want whenever you want it. Sometimes I'm in the middle of a conversation with a friend about his mother's recent passing, or something else equally attention occupying and I don't appreciate the sense of entitlement from strangers that make him act demanding. That's how you'll end up on my ignore list.

Declaring, "But we chatted once before!" won't make me chat with you. That doesn't mean I have to chat with you again, or that the reason why I'm not chatting with you now has anything to do with you.

Last edited:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, what are you trying to get out of this site? Why is it that important that the women must be real? Rob just rob pointed out the truth about the cyber stuff.

I have a great time here, and I speak to women through the forum. I tend to be be respectful and polite. I suppose I could chat, but I have no interest in that. I do not want to hook up with any women here or anyone for that matter. And the ladies here are great.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. Any woman who says everything you to want to hear is fake.
2. Any woman who expresses feminist statements is real.
3. Any woman who has verified pics of her boobs or vagina is real.
4. Any woman who has pics that dont match each other is fake.
5. Any woman who wants you to click on a link which will take you her cam in another site is a bot (and bots are fake humans)
6. Any woman who shows a surprisingly detailed knowledge of you is your mother.

sxjTheFirst

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
1. Any woman who says everything you to want to hear is fake.
2. Any woman who expresses feminist statements is real.
3. Any woman who has verified pics of her boobs or vagina is real.
4. Any woman who has pics that dont match each other is fake.
5. Any woman who wants you to click on a link which will take you her cam in another site is a bot (and bots are fake humans)
6. Any woman who shows a surprisingly detailed knowledge of you is your mother.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gay as they get and can spot a faux female immediately. And in the few cases where I've taken communication with a female member here beyond thread banter (PMs, IMs or Skype, for instance), they have inevitably been 100% genuine woman.

Maybe part of this is due to my disinterest in the female membership here as objects of sexual desire. Seeing as though I'm much more interested in their opinions and feelings than their fuckability, I actually take the time to understand them as individuals and any fakery becomes obvious very quickly.

As has been said at least once in this thread already, LPSG is not an ideal place to cruise for pussy: If you try my approach you may find you'll have made a friend. I've made several.

QFT.

I've made several great female friends through here over the years.

There used to be a time when you could spot the fake women as the ones that they real women did not support/defend on the board and in the chat. This of course, was years ago when the membership was much smaller. Since that time many more real women have joined and there are some obvious factions amongst the women that make that previous signaling observation moot.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was a Fake woman, and now I'm a REAL man. Gotta mix it up. Keeps the site interesting as much as looking at all the Fake big cock pics that guys post....