I might want a relationship with a fuckbuddy

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by fak_et, Jun 16, 2010.

1. fak_et

fak_et New Member

I have a fuckbuddy that I have been having the greatest time with ever. Whenever we are together we have a blast and just end up fucking all day and all night long.

I am getting vibes that she may want a relationship along with stuff I hear from her friends and what not.

The last few times we hung out, I kind of felt the same way.

We are really cocky towards one another and pretend we have no feelings whatsoever but I know its just an act from both ends.

I would like to step it up a notch, but the problem is i am not sure she is relationship material. She has cheated majorly on her previous bfs and we both are fucking other people as we speak. i just feel it may end up bein more than i want to get myself into.

2. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, I'm gonna get flamed for saying this, but once a cheater always a cheater. Maybe she really wants to be with you, but she continue's to sleep with other people because you do? IDK I don't know the woman. All you can do is try it.

3. thetramp

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude you in a bad spot.
    It doesn't matter what we say, if you feel that way for her, thats how it is, if she feels like that she will go for it, the only problem is, you will get hurt, but not much you can do, because if this is building up more and more you will get hurt no matter what you do.
    At least that is what i think with that little information you provided.

4. Countryguy63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You big FLAME :tongue:

I agree with you about the cheaters :frown1:

To fak_et, keep things the way they are and avoid the frustration of the inevitable! :cool:

5. alwaysguessing

alwaysguessing New Member

This is the problem with fuckbuddies.

6. Somethingnew1983

Somethingnew1983 New Member

Albums:
    You can't help how you feel so you really only have two choices, ask her out or stop fucking her before you fall for her more.

In my experience (actually the exact same experience as you) she cheated again and again.

Every cheater I have ever known has cheated again after saying they would stop.

Just a word of caution...I say go for it but protect yourself and don't be blind to any bad signs.

7. cdog204

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've had three fuckbuddy arrangements turn into relationships. None of them really worked. The first one fell madly in love with me and I didn't feel anything for her. The second one secretly tried to get pregnant. With the third, our interests were not compatible, and then she moved to another city so it just died naturally, although we do occasionally have sex if we're in the same place.

8. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was in your EXACT position. It wont work. You wont trust her and then the relationship will tailspin.

9. bbjj_789

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sorry buddy, wish I could give you some good positive encouragement, but I don't think it'll work. I was also in the same situation..and it pretty much took a nose dive shortly after making it an official relationship.

10. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why can't you just make it an open relationship? Hardly anything changes except you spend more time together and do things that don't involve fucking, and you fuck each other more often than other people. What have you got to lose? If you are a person who isn't sure they'd like an open relationship, this is the perfect time to experiment.

11. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

I think it's difficult to maintain a "fuck buddy" relationship for a long period of time because it really requires that both people shut off a great deal of their emotional needs. If both parties are very mature and truly understand what they want from each other, then I say go for it. If not, then someone is going to get hurt.

12. lopo2000

Gold Member

The old FWB... Someone will always get hurt...

Draft saved Draft deleted