I miss cinnamon

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Cinnamon - you're wlecome. you don't have to grow a thick-skin, I just chose to engage the people that add value (light-hearted fun) to my day...and try to dis-engage myself from a thread that is baiting me to be aggressive. Lately that works - select who you give your time to. I hope you reconsider and come back, it bugs me that you and dumbcow will roll out and histrionic wingnuts stay.

How cool is it, that you didn't create a thread to get attention that 'you're leaving' or a 'goodbye thread' just that we noticed you weren't here and missed you. It says a lot about your contribution here versus those that want insist on being reminded w/ goobye thread.

Luck chica :)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Cinnamon, you added a smooth, mellow flavour when you joined this site. It is sorely missed. I'm glad you're doing what is right for you. I really don't understand why you received such nasty PMs. You were never anything but kind and generous to members on these boards. I wish you well and am glad you stopped in to say hello and goodbye. :smile:

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes guest316 is Cinammon . You send me a pm .

Yes. She sent me a PM after I posted that, and explained why she left. It's really too bad, but I respect what she said and understand her reasoning.

Take care and best of luck to you, Cinnamon.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Take care my dears and thanks for the memories.

:sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::sadwavey::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying: