I Miss Dr. Rock

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
dolf250 said:
Yes, but perhaps we have finally bored him or he found that elusive thing called “fun” in his life (or even more elusive; love?)

I have actually missed his remarks and only wonder what he would say of the long thread presently running in the ect... section.I somehow doubt that he would worry too much about stepping on toes.

He'd be chopping toes off and feeding them to the alligators.

He's actually a holy roller preacher who was talking in tongues one day week before last and got stuck.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Matthew said:
I'm worried that I'm going to say something stupid and no one will remember to suggest hacking me to little pieces and feeding me to the alligators. :worried:

You are reading my mind Matthew...I was thinking about him past days...I miss him and is 1 month he has gone away..I like his ways a lot... I had choose Pecker and Mr.Rock to be my next door and window neighboors since i came here and met their funny inteligent comic tongues...

Dr.Rock come back! I miss your foreskin hanging all over the place...

:disappointed:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I specially miss him.

You know, after I'd been dipped in a vat of acid; after he disembowelled me and used my intestines for rubber bands; after I enjoyed an Uzi-powered lobotomy, and my remains flung to the vultures; after he chained me in a chair and and played Que Sera Sera for six hours force-feeding me pineapple juice laced with eyedrops; after flinging dogpiles my way from the hounds of hell; generally, Rock and I agreed on most things. He had an instant, merciless bullshit detector

Maybe he just couldn't get a rise out of us any more.

Assuming his online and 3D perosna were the same, my guts tell me that his impulsiveness and anger could have got him into trouble IRL. Hope he's OK.

hung_me

1st Like
Media
headbang8 said:
I specially miss him.

You know, after I'd been dipped in a vat of acid; after he disembowelled me and used my intestines for rubber bands; after I enjoyed an Uzi-powered lobotomy, and my remains flung to the vultures; after he chained me in a chair and and played Que Sera Sera for six hours force-feeding me pineapple juice laced with eyedrops; after flinging dogpiles my way from the hounds of hell; generally, Rock and I agreed on most things. He had an instant, merciless bullshit detector

Maybe he just couldn't get a rise out of us any more.

Assuming his online and 3D perosna were the same, my guts tell me that his impulsiveness and anger could have got him into trouble IRL. Hope he's OK.

No, I've talked to Al recently. It seems that real life has just caught up with him. He's fine. Well, as fine as a cynic of his magnitude can be :p .

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good to hear. I was thinking he just went on holiday and somehow his smart mouth got him into trouble. Maybe some gang of beach girls got hold of him and tied him up spread eagle on his back and are making some good use of him.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, to all of this.
I've been missing him, too.
When I first stumbled on this site, a Dr. Rock post was the first thing I read.
Nonetheless, by some miracle, I kept on reading.
Grew quite fond of him.
GoneA, gimme one of them forms, willya? I'se signing.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
senor rubirosa said:
Yeah, to all of this.
I've been missing him, too.
Nonetheless, by some miracle, I kept on reading.
Grew quite fond of him.

I saw him on a week or two ago....

HE is around.. I think he is just keeping low for now....Waiting for that perfect thread to pop up so he can burn the OP:rolleyes:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
senor rubirosa said:

Haha, the first post I read on this forum was by Dr Rock. He called somone a dipshit because they couldn't spell properly. MMZ followed with something equally as biting. I've been in love ever since. :tongue:

senor rubirosa said:

*hands you form*

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doc rock may find our inane ramblings pointless but at least they are the opinions of others which is what democracy is all about. must be lonely for him out there in that galaxy of a mind inhabited by one. knowledge is a tool not a club to beat people into submission. wanna be really scared? doc rock gave up because we aint on his wave length, george W has his finger on the button and hes on no-bodys wavelength.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
vindicari said:
doc rock may find our inane ramblings pointless but at least they are the opinions of others which is what democracy is all about. must be lonely for him out there in that galaxy of a mind inhabited by one. knowledge is a tool not a club to beat people into submission. wanna be really scared? doc rock gave up because we aint on his wave length, george W has his finger on the button and hes on no-bodys wavelength.

Boo! This is an appreciation thread. Bad form! :mad:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
vindicari said:
must be terrible to go through life without a sense of humour

Maybe you just don't get Dr. Rock yet.
He horrified me at first.
But then I came to see a lot of point to (most) of his posts.
And I came to see that he's just not the wacko he pretends to be.
Now, a small dose of Dr. Rock is always welcome.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
vindicari said:
must be terrible to go through life without a sense of humour. knowledge is a tool not a club to beat people into submission.

I feel similarly. I was tired of his 'club' too.

Though I know it's not the popular point of view here and most think he's somehow more droll and clever than the rest.. I find him humorless too.

So I 'don't get' him either Senor rubirosa... if 'getting' means that we must endure nothing but negative commentary and never a perspective that implies benefit or hope. He rarely posts in much depth and simply jumps in for a "humbug" or two more often than not.

I'm sure there's a reason for it and you all can see him as the "great sage of LPSG" but I'm not going to be joining his fan club. We all have those whose posts we enjoy and those we don't miss. I don't miss him particularly nor would he miss me I'm sure. But it's of little consequence.

Simply my point of view.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
mercurialbliss said:
Ode to Dr. Rock

You're so retarded
Jesus Titty Fucking Christ
uncircumcised, proud
Hell YEAH!!

Rock was rough and he was hardly ever wrong in his observations.

Also--he would HATE this thread., He would blast each and every one of us for posting in it.