I Miss Dr. Rock

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I wouldn't be too concerned with Dr.rock

Chances are if he does come back, (which is a slim chance) you wouldn't see too much of him. His apearance didn't just vanish, but more like withered off and died. He posted less, and less, and he started posting rational ideas with less cynicism. If anything he left before this site corrupted who he was or is.

Still... a vacation from here does you good. Look how I turned out.:cool:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh i dunno that i'm "back" as such. i was only reminded i still had an account here when a fucking stalker googled my IM usernames and came up with it :mad:

Hey!

Whether you are truly back or not. Welcome back! How are you feeling these days. Ever since I stopped my yahoo I have lost touch with so many people.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may create a thread called "I miss Webster" and then one called "I miss EnglishGentleman".

EnglishGentleman left of his own free will.

Webster, on the otherhand, was brow-beaten and bullied until any excuse possible was used to ban him. Then it was bye bye Webster. Pity the lad didn't know enough to go along with popular board mentality.

I should e-mail him and tell him how much to the good things have changed here at LPSG. He should submit to be unbanned.

Yes Dr. Rock. Be mindful of stalkers.

Last edited:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh yes. I recall "Dokter Rawk".

Then there was this incedental requirement that we're not allowed to have more than one identity at this site.

Best to keep things squeaky clean.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
haha i remember.
Pavlov and Skinner would be pleased to know that their research continues to reign supreme, no?

it's not the internet ones that bother me, though.
Well, the internet ones turn into real ones, sometimes it seems. Eradication is best (As I am sure you are aware).

*Sits hoping to read more of Rock's pith and vinegar*

Where? Here? There? Everywhere (you want to be)?!?