Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
She was hot, smart, funny, sexy and just an all around real gal. I wonder if anyone else misses her words & presence here like I do. I haven't even seen her since my birthday last year.

Does anyone else miss Jennuine73? I sure do.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was hot, smart, funny, sexy and just an all around real gal. I wonder if anyone else misses her words & presence here like I do. I haven't even seen her since my birthday last year.

Does anyone else miss Jennuine73? I sure do.
I've got Jenny on my Yahoo messenger- she's yet to pop on and say hello, but I'll wait. Jenny was one of my favs here.

I miss Jenn too! Hope she's well and happy.
Dig it, I echo that too as well, there, Mikayla.

But damn, I-miss-jenny-!!!:cry: I wonder what prompted her to leave so damn quick?

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, I talked to Jenn this evening. She's doing well, quite well. She was in the midst of making her dinner. Salmon with maple syrup glaze and something else. It sounded so good:biggrin1: I could almost smell it through the phone. Jenn was just really on my mind this morning and has been all day. She misses everyone and sends a great big hug and hello:smile:. The phone rang and it clearly read "JENNUINE73", LOL. No, but, I knew it was her, hahaha. I was just wondering if anyone else missed her like I did. It's so awesome to know that at least one person did:biggrin1:. Everyone should want to be missed when they're away:smile:.

Jenn is one of many that I miss. It seems that many of the people that once were a strong influence on this board have left. :(
I agree, joe...I agree. I'm hoping though things pick up ya know? I'm hoping:redface:.

I've got Jenny on my Yahoo messenger- she's yet to pop on and say hello, but I'll wait. Jenny was one of my favs here.

Dig it, I echo that too as well, there, Mikayla.

But damn, I-miss-jenny-!!!:cry: I wonder what prompted her to leave so damn quick?
I have people on my messenger that I haven't spoken to yet either. They've been there forever, lol. I leave a lot of offline messages. I figure if I added you to my messenger then I wanted to talk to you...at least once, hahaha:smile: But, I'm going to mention it to her when I talk to her, Chuck. Gotta love callerID.

"Ring, ring...why haven't you hit Chuck up? He's right there on your messenger. You could've been hit him up and slapped some hotness his way.":biggrin1:

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate that she is banned! She's a great friend of mine and I so looked forward to her postings. She was honest, upfront, and sexy!!!!! Good thing we're friends in real life and not just here on LPSG or I'd be a lot madder than I am!!!!!:mad:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jenn was a real lady. I miss her and we are probably now down to 14 vaginal females left on the board. So it goes!

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I talk to her more now on the phone. It is nice to have Jenn in my real life since she isn't here anymore. It's so nice to know that she's missed to the point of anger. I feel ya, badgirl! It's just that real friends are hard to come by and I didn't want to let Jenn go for any reason, even a banning.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really miss her on the board she was a great lady. But the point of the matter was she committed ban suicide. She asked to be banned and she was. Period the end. I wish her well and continued happiness. But she started a thread that she was leaving and then felt it was necessary to be banned and now you make this an issue that she should not have been banned. She made her decision to leave and wanted to leave in a blaze of glory by being banned. Martyr or Victim? Sorry it's one or the other and she made her choice.

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I really miss her on the board she was a great lady. But the point of the matter was she committed ban suicide. She asked to be banned and she was. Period the end. I wish her well and continued happiness. But she started a thread that she was leaving and then felt it was necessary to be banned and now you make this an issue that she should not have been banned. She made her decision to leave and wanted to leave in a blaze of glory by being banned. Martyr or Victim? Sorry it's one or the other and she made her choice.
Ok, I've been misunderstood. I did not intend to make an issue of her banning. I know why she was banned, how she got banned and all of that. My intention was to simply state that I missed her here and wondered if anybody else felt the same way.

I don't cause drama here. That wasn't my intention. I'm a peaceful member. Thank you.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I've been misunderstood. I did not intend to make an issue of her banning. I know why she was banned, how she got banned and all of that. My intention was to simply state that I missed her here and wondered if anybody else felt the same way.

I don't cause drama here. That wasn't my intention. I'm a peaceful member. Thank you.

I miss her too. I had some really serious life issues last year and had to take a break to deal with it. I really hope that sometime in the future she will reconsider her decision and will be back.