I miss Mad Rouge

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
she ever coming back....i haven't bothered to look at the latest in regards to her...very sexy and real!

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
the last time i spoke to her we talked about getting together to do a photo shoot... oh that would be fun :biggrin:

anyway, she said she's never coming back to the site... just so everyone knows. at first she blocked the site from her computer and then she eventually got over being around here. sad, but true.

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the last time i spoke to her we talked about getting together to do a photo shoot... oh that would be fun :biggrin:

anyway, she said she's never coming back to the site... just so everyone knows. at first she blocked the site from her computer and then she eventually got over being around here. sad, but true.

Oooh, now that sounds nice and creamy...allow me to be the camerman....strictly for the love of the art, of course :)

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Im sorry to hear she is gone. I do hope she is ok.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am sorry to hear that Mad Rouge is not coming back. I thought maybe she was just taking a little break. Sometimes taking a break is a healthy thing to do. I had also heard that she had had health problems or something. I hope she is doing OK. I was looking forward to meeting her one day when I am up in OK or when we have the South LPSG Reunion. I hope I didn't do anything to run her off or offend her. She is a very nice person.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was a very active part of the site for a long time and I miss her. She had some issues with a few other members and it's a shame when anyone so loved leaves because of one or two people they are not able to get along with. I admit I don't miss the nasty comments that floated about her during the last few weeks - by others directed at her and visa versa. I am glad that she is doing well and hope that she is happy and loved where ever she is playing now.

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She was a very active part of the site for a long time and I miss her. She had some issues with a few other members and it's a shame when anyone so loved leaves because of one or two people they are not able to get along with....

That was the problem. She struck me as a fairly intelligent individual, but you simply couldn't disagree with her - any such argument with her quickly degenerated into insults and name-calling, often started by her. Eventually I quit reading threads she was involved with, because experience had taught me that, given enough time, they'd degenerate.

Pink Peony

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
exactly Number 51, it often did degenerate in to a slanging match, i too stopped reading the threads cos it was like being in a kiddies playground

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well I had a "slanging match" with her just before she left. But I still respected her & Im a big fan of strong characters, regardless of their views. Thankfully, we kinda sorted out our differences by PMs right before she disappeared. She apologised & was very gracious. I miss her around here.

I sensed that it was a gradual build up of negativity she was feeling around here(and over there) from various members. The con's just started to outweigh the pro's.