I miss MADAME ZORA!!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sorcerer said:
Oh, I wouldn't. There's only one Cunt Breathing Dragon and she may use her torpedos on anyone blasphemous with her name.
I'd love to reanimate this to instead of just eating, having a flame shoot out from between its legs in her honor.
:wizard:

:tongue:

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ya know...it just might be quite possible that she just had some other business to attend to...

o_O;

o_O;

People come and go...(like myself) and they usually come back when they feel like it. *shrugs*

Not that I tend to care either way...¬_¬;

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:rolleyes:

Now Mme Zora disapeared too???

I think Dr.Rock took her hostage...:eek:

Yes, she is very nice to have around and a very frank woman too.

I like her too.

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Ms. Z, our shining star. :wink:Us ladies should all aspire to be as ravishingly ruthless. She calls it like she sees it and don't take no scruff. She doesn't have to shake the haters off. Those fuckers can't even get near her.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
Ms. Z, our shining star. :wink:Us ladies should all aspire to be as ravishingly ruthless. She calls it like she sees it and don't take no scruff. She doesn't have to shake the haters off. Those fuckers can't even get near her.

We can aspire it Heather, myself dont have the vocabulary, education and clarity tissues make up to be like her ...she is a unique woman!

She is honest, witt funny, inteligent and sexy...i never will forget reading one of her post to a new member woman way back..dec 2005...about the poster telling that a 10" or was 12":confused: penis not only fit inside her but had some room left for more inches to fill it or somthing like that...I have to search for the thread...LOL...

:chairfall:

Mme Zora is comic ...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Haha@ you guys, but you know I love ya, right?

I liked the suggestion that I had been kidnapped by Dr. Rock- I should be so lucky.

For the record, I only have BALLS and a vagina- if I had a penis, you'd never hear from me again because I'd be standing in front of a mirror jacking off for the rest of my life. :biggrin1:

I'd practise edging.

Sorry GoneA, just had to steal the spotlight there, but you're still a rock star to me.

Novice, your ass makes me want to be a man worse than just about anything else in this life. *blows kisses*

Dilz- you know you just want to suck my big Indian/German dick, right? *concentrates really fucking hard on getting one to sprout*

Gisella, you do yourself a disservice to think you aren't an important voice around here- we all offer what we have, and bitchiness isn't the right gift for everyone.

Heather, I'm expecting you to take up some of the slack as I enter semi-reitrement (which should make Big Dirge extremely happy).

So Stronzo, you still love me after all this time? Methinks we just might end up being the last remnants of lpsg many many years from now, and we'll be exchanging stories of "remember way back when" when nobody remembers a goddamned thing we're talking about.

I'm still around guys, but I may miss a few days from time to time- I always make it back.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
SiamGuy said:
I've blocked Madame Zora. Just someone who I didn't know PM'ing me rudely.

Riiiight fuckwit. Sorry, but I've been here long enough that EVERYONE knows better. Haha@you!

SiamGuy said:
I was reading how you said you need your cervix stimulated for orgasm. Have you measured what this length is for you? Thanks :)

"Well, John, with you it's not sex, it's a pap smear. Once you hit bottom, where the fuck are you going to go?" We used to make jokes about that, you know. He'd call me "Little Dick," I'd call him "Pap Smear." Ron Jeremy

That's EXACTLY the kind of PM someone likes when they clearly have in their tagline that they don't want PMs from people they don't know.

Now, kindly fuck off and die. Thank you, please pull through.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
madame_zora said:
Novice, your ass makes me want to be a man worse than just about anything else in this life. *blows kisses*
My ass just quivered.

madame_zora said:
Now, kindly fuck off and die. Thank you, please pull through.
See??? THIS is why you're not allow to go off on little junkets. We have plenty more people that need to hear just that. :kiss:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SiamGuy said:
I've blocked Madame Zora. Just someone who I didn't know PM'ing me rudely.

Thank you for setting her up for the slam dunk.