I miss NJQT.....

I miss NJ and hope she has a great time during her LPSG vacation!

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
That's ok little grasshopper. Let it out....let it out and breath deep. The ledge is right over there! :wink:

:rofl:

Who is going to pass judgment and tell people how to live their lives now!?

She is a friend, but I've told her that she's way too preachy more than once. If this is her worst fault then she can't be all that bad. She's contributed a lot of content to this site and has seen it all.

haha, ya! and she still owes me a blowjob too!

I hope you're aware of her very strict standards.

I guess that's better than ashy elbows from Phoenix.

Vaseline!

I miss NJ and hope she has a great time during her LPSG vacation!

I hope she does too. Unfortunately, I can see that she has not let this issue go, so I doubt that will happen. I hope that she doesn't see this suspension as a personal attack; this copyright rule will apply to everyone. In fact, it should have been made years ago.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Stacy welcome back. Read THIS.

Thanks, Jason. I did a bit of backtracking thanks to you and others and kinda got the 'skinny' now.

Wow...I fucking hope this is only temporary. I really really like this lady. She has always been funny, smart and in-my face. Which I love.

And she's always one of the first to back someone up if they need it. Oh well, I'm sure it'll all be forgotten soon enough. Like the time my sister got drunk in high school, drove my dad's Blazer into the side of the garage (taking out a significant portion of the entrace and door), then proceeded to throw up in the car...

We never let her forget it, but none of us really care.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh well, I'm sure it'll all be forgotten soon enough. Like the time my sister got drunk in high school, drove my dad's Blazer into the side of the garage (taking out a significant portion of the entrace and door), then proceeded to throw up in the car...

"Guess you haven't forgotten the above incident...
Signed - Your Sister"