I miss you.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure this matters anymore. But I figured that since the person I was missing has decided not to show himself, I figured I can tell you who the fuck I'm talking about (since several of you have asked)... and it's lemont77. Disappeared without a trace.

So, my computer gets violently hacked, I spend a week in fucking limbo without any recourse (since I don't have a public computer to use), and I can pretty much write myself off and go straight to fucking hell?

Damn...

Sorry guys. It's been a bad fucking week for me, and it's not something I want to repeat.

I missed you too.

Does the internet always breed this much negativity? Do we always have to assume the worst in people?

Shit.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, my computer gets violently hacked, I spend a week in fucking limbo without any recourse (since I don't have a public computer to use), and I can pretty much write myself off and go straight to fucking hell?

Damn...

Sorry guys. It's been a bad fucking week for me, and it's not something I want to repeat.

I missed you too.

Does the internet always breed this much negativity? Do we always have to assume the worst in people?

Shit.

I don't recall saying that you can write yourself off and go "straight to fucking hell". But if you want to interpret "I miss you" as "go straight to fucking hell" then I guess that's your decision.

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something like that. I'm missing someone who recently departed the forum, but there was absolutely no announcement of any kind made. I noticed it had been a few days since he was on, so I checked his profile and it was empty. Hasn't responded to the email I sent him, or the offline message on YIM. Fuck him.

I don't recall saying that you can write yourself off and go "straight to fucking hell". But if you want to interpret "I miss you" as "go straight to fucking hell" then I guess that's your decision.

Actually, I was referring to the top message. I think "straight to fucking hell" is an accurate interpretation of "Fuck him."

thing is, I wasn't gone by choice. And I'm very sorry.

Nothing I can do here, I think.

I am truly sorry, everyone. Especially to you, Meg.

:sorry:

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually, I was referring to the top message. I think "straight to fucking hell" is an accurate interpretation of "Fuck him."

thing is, I wasn't gone by choice. And I'm very sorry.

Nothing I can do here, I think.

I am truly sorry, everyone. Especially to you, Meg.

:sorry:

I'm sorry you interpreted "Fuck him" as "go straight to fucking hell". That wasn't my intent. I don't know how to describe it properly, really.. it's more of a "forget about him" or "move on" or something of that nature. That doesn't really describe it properly either, but with my exhaustion kicking in, my brain isn't functioning well. :smile:

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sorry you interpreted "Fuck him" as "go straight to fucking hell". That wasn't my intent. I don't know how to describe it properly, really.. it's more of a "forget about him" or "move on" or something of that nature. That doesn't really describe it properly either, but with my exhaustion kicking in, my brain isn't functioning well. :smile:

I understand. And I apologize if I came on strong. I just thought I was going to have this very "welcome back" or "what the hell happened" kind of response, only to find I've nearly been villified (sp?). I was a little upset.

I'm glad to be back, though.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand. And I apologize if I came on strong. I just thought I was going to have this very "welcome back" or "what the hell happened" kind of response, only to find I've nearly been villified (sp?). I was a little upset.

I'm glad to be back, though.
''

Ok.. now get up and go around to the other side of the table and give Meg a big hug and juicy old kiss. See this is moderation at LPSG ,Naughty style! :biggrin1: