I must be crazy

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
first of all, wot makes you think you 'must be crazy?'

just cos everyone else is doing it isn't a good excuse

if everyone else marched to a cliff and threw themselves over the edge, would you do the same?

then you must not be crazy

you must be a lemming

B_hungprepjock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Calboner used irony much more succinctly than I to make roughly the same point, why 'must' you be crazy?

that implies to me you've looked around, seen all those other people, taking pills, and thought you 'needed' to do that commonplace thing, too

do those people seem as if they have their acts together any better on medication than you do without?

just when did someone as uniquely quick-witted as you, someone who writes as well as you do (in pink, no less), and knows enough about scrumpy to write a professional blog for bulmer's or woodpecker, ever feel the need to follow others' leads?

you may be short of funds and, consequently feeling low, but that's not necessarily 'depression' (and i'm assuming that's what you mean by 'crazy,' BTW, cos it's the one mental illness people conventionally, but foolishly, think they can treat with 'pills'), and if it's not 'clinical depression' (with certain, highly supposititious, neuronal activity), pills won't help you

i say, beg, borrow or steal enough to buy a Morrie Thou (or something else, equally English and utilitarian), paint it pink and hie thee to the West Country for some 'scrumpy therapy' instead

once you're there, a refreshing change of scene, mind relaxed after a pint or two of 'artisanal' zider, neurons happily firing away on all cylinders, expect a Joycean epiphany