I must confess...

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
**comes up briefly for air** nice bosoms ** re-submerges**

I can see you're going to need some intensive therapy to recover from the shock of seeing such a fine British gentleman disgraced so, I'll be gentle.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
madame_zora said:
I can see you're going to need some intensive therapy to recover from the shock of seeing such a fine British gentleman disgraced so, I'll be gentle.

I appreciate the sentiments, and your gentleness is most appreciated. I'm quite delicate you know?

But honestly, the disgrace of the fine British gentleman isn't so shocking to me as you migh think. Call me a sadist. What I'd REALLY like to see are those pics of him hog-tied and naked. Oh, and the ones where he's wearing panties too - those would be SO HAWT! I'd just LOVE to gaze upon the Dawk's cawk...

**throws himself beneath a table to avoid the shat falling from great heights**

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
OH!! NOW I thee I've had all THOO thith thwed! I gueth I thould take back my ooleeoo thtatementh

butt holthe!

Um, now I'm lost.

*buries her head back in Vinnies lap, no pics please*

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
vinny_spiruccino said:
*tosses camera phone over shoulder & gets comfy*

I was too - but now it's quite clear. Practically black and white. I'll explain when you're through nursing.

Oh, like that's happening anytime soon. Yeah, settle in baby, this is going to be more fun than my stupid scheme itself. I wonder how many people will remember that Julianna and I already confessed to being Dokter RAWK?

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
madame_zora said:
Oh, like that's happening anytime soon. Yeah, settle in baby, this is going to be more fun than my stupid scheme itself. I wonder how many people will remember that Julianna and I already confessed to being Dokter RAWK?

Don't talk with your mouth full. Oh the riskiness of it all! But I hope we don't get in trouble... Eh, what the fuck. What fun would it be without constant threat looming above us....