I must have a fucked up sense of humor...

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well I guess I'm pretty much one of the only people on the face of the planet that dislikes toilet jokes... You know, Jokes about defecation or urination, or flatulation... Sure yea, everyone does it, and all that fucking stuff... But why the fuck must we include it in everything we ever do, especially our jokes?

I guess I have a fucked up sense of humor

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush: :Flush:

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To quote Homer Simpson "Is the Poop deck really
what I think it is ????? "

Son: "Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don't know what Politics is."

Father: "Well, let's take our home as an example. I am the bread-winner, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mum is the administrator of money, so we'll call her Government. We take care of your need, so let's call you The People. We'll call the maid the Working Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do you understand son?"

Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it."

That night awakened by his brother's crying, the boy went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the boy went to his parents' room and found his mother sound asleep. He went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The next morning he reported to his father.

Son: "Dad, now I think I understand what Politics is."

Father: "Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?"

Son: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of Shit

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I guess I'm pretty much one of the only people on the face of the planet that dislikes toilet jokes... You know, Jokes about defecation or urination, or flatulation... Sure yea, everyone does it, and all that fucking stuff... But why the fuck must we include it in everything we ever do, especially our jokes?

I'd say sophisticated (pretentious?moi? :smile: ) instead of fucked up.The kind of stuff you find funny in kindergarten should seem pretty lame by the time you reach high school.I think I was about 12 when I saw 'Blazing Saddles' and everyone was talking about the ''hilarious'' campfire baked bean eating scene .Well it did nothing for me,I sat there thinking ''Is this really the best they can do?''.
So you're not alone meph.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I agree Meph those jokes leave me all flushed :tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"duties...teehee, get it? Doodies!"

It's not just commonality, but that is a part of it.
It's been shown in studies that we laugh at things that make us uncomfortable as a defensive mechanism.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media

You aren't alone, but I find Farenheit 9/11 one of the FUNNIEST movies ever! Oh yes, a woman who's grandfather's in the army, father's in the army, son's in the army, and the punchline...the son died in Iraq and now suddenly, WAR IS EVIL! Made me chuckle.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Son: "Daddy, I have to write a special report for school, but I don't know what Politics is."

Father: "Well, let's take our home as an example. I am the bread-winner, so let's call me Capitalism. Your Mum is the administrator of money, so we'll call her Government. We take care of your need, so let's call you The People. We'll call the maid the Working Class and your brother we can call The Future. Do you understand son?"

Son: "I'm not really sure, Dad. I'll have to think about it."

That night awakened by his brother's crying, the boy went to see what was wrong. Discovering that the baby had seriously soiled his diaper, the boy went to his parents' room and found his mother sound asleep. He went to the maid's room, where, peeking through the keyhole, he saw his father in bed with the maid. The boy's knocking went totally unheeded by his father and the maid, so the boy returned to his room and went back to sleep.

The next morning he reported to his father.

Son: "Dad, now I think I understand what Politics is."

Father: "Good son! Can you explain it to me in your own words?"

Son: "Well Dad, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, Government is sound asleep, the People are being completely ignored and the Future is full of Shit

LMAO huzzah!

I agree that some toilet humor is just not funny, but if phrased correctly it can be absolutely hilarious -- especially if the fart itself is phrased correctly.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, I'm glad to see I'm not alone... Though by the number of horrid jokes I'd say the few that don't talk about shit all the time are severely outnumbered.