I must say Good-Bye

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by LouisVauban, Jul 22, 2007.

1. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Hello Family,

I must bid adieu to all my new friends at LPSG.

Thanks for the memories.

I enjoyed the site so much. But, I spend too much time here and must attend to my writing.

I will miss the silly ARCADE most of all... (Sorry)

And crescendo and agnslz (I loved the moments late at night with Scrabble)... and not seeing that handsome simonpenislover.... and ManlyBanisters...

Like many support groups, certain people hog the spotlight here... and it seems that the same old arguments go round and round.

I hope people learn and I hope people stay tolerant.

Am just a chubby guy with a big cock. Will try to make a nice place for myself in the world and will remember lpsg well.

BTW, Jeff Black has an average dick AND intelligence and I'm quite tired of his bravura. Grow up.... And novice_btm is an uptight queen that thinks he knows everything and needs a good spanking. Can they ban me for that?

Big Hugs,
    Louis

:tongue:

2. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Always sorry to see anyone go but hope you have fun and your writing goes well.

3. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Big Hugs, SP!

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Sometimes we must give up what we love, it betters our lives, and we take on memories that will last us forever. Hope we were able to help you while you spent time here. Good luck in the future! *hugs*

5. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Oh sure... It was a great ride. many Thanks.

6. agnslz

Gold Member

Louis, I'm sad to see you go! This takes me by complete surprise. I shall miss you late-nights in Scrabble as well!!:biggrin: I hope you'll come back and visit at least once in a while. In the meantime, I bid you adieu, and wish you good luck in your writing!:smile:

7. burns1de

Gold Member

Have fun dude.

Hmmm...

Ha! Good to know I'm not the only one who thinks that.

8. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

Good luck to you.

9. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Big Hugs, agnslz. You were a kindred spirit.

The name is JERRY

10. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    burns1de - you always made me laugh.

I hope you find the perfect girl to tame that tool. LOL

11. agnslz

Gold Member

Why didn't you put that in my 'real names' thread?!:biggrin::tongue:

No really, thanks very much Jerry!:smile:

12. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Didn't want to put my name up, but now that I am leaving: You're a pal!

13. snoozan

Gold Member

You know, I'm very sorry that you're leaving, and I hope it leads you to greener pastures, but is it really necessary to get in your spiteful comments as you walk out the door? I, for one, expected more of you. Both Jeff and Novice have contributed greatly to this site with their willingness to put themselves out there and be real and honest.

Let me tell you a little about Jeff Black. When I was going through a tough time with a very close friend and I left the site, he was the first person to contact me to see if I was okay. He also kept up a fun, interesting email correspondence with me which was mostly me yammering, and he checked in a lot to see if I was okay. For months.

He's kept me feeling good about my fitness/weight loss thing that I'm doing since November.

Just last week I was having some problems with my son, and since he has an education background, he made a point to call me at his expense and talk to me in great detail about the testing we were doing, what the results meant, and what I can do to help my son. He also did some plain old hand holding. And we laughed a lot too.

You are obviously entitled to think whatever you want about him, but I think you're underestimating his intelligence as well as his kindness and sincere goodness. I didn't want to let these comments pass uncontested.

14. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's so sad. He didn't even get to lose his forum viginity.:frown1: But here's a parting gift.:flowers1:

15. agnslz

Gold Member

I don't know why LouisVauban (Jerry) decided to put that bit about Jeff and Novice in his goodbye, but I assume it's because he couldn't keep his feelings to himself any longer. It's not something which I would do, but I can't really begrudge his decision to do it. I like all three of these guys so I decided not to mention it and instead focused on telling him goodbye. I hope my not making mention of it doesn't lead anyone to believe that I agree with it. As I said, I like all three of these guys, but there are some people here who I don't like and I can certainly understand LouisVauban's need to let it be known who 'bugged' him.

16. hypolimnas

hypolimnas Well-Known Member

17. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:

18. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Shit Jerry - it a shame you have to go - but I understand.

Thanks for the mention - glad I entertained you.

Good luck with real life.

19. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Ain't that the truth? Both of them have dedicated so much time and positive energy to this site, that simply to leave an ad hominem attack in this fashion reflects badly on only one person - and that's LouisVauban.

Both Jeff B and Novice spend a lot of time behind the scenes looking after members' welfare, for no other reason than because they care about people. When I was just barely emerging from a lengthy period of depression, Jeff B fought each and every day to get through to me, and to help me find my way back to happier, more productive times.

As for your attempt to call him out as 'average', that's really not conducive to the ethos of a support group, so it's probably for the best that you're leaving. Jeff B's presented himself to the site on numerous occasions as 'simply average', as is, and its his unselfconscious ebullience in sharing his penis, his thoughts, and even his emotional 'coming out' that shows what a strong character he is, happy to embrace himself as a person and to live life with a smile on his face.

I never had you down as one of the people who have helped to bring negative energy and brutal personal attacks to this site of late, LouisVauban, and it's a shame that in your closing gambit, you've left me and some others here with nothing but a sour taste in my mouth about you. Goodbye.

20. koval

Gold Member

Au revoir mon ami et bonne chance :fing02:

Draft saved Draft deleted