I must say Good-Bye

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
BTW, Jeff Black has an average dick AND intelligence and I'm quite tired of his bravura. Grow up.... And novice_btm is an uptight queen that thinks he knows everything and needs a good spanking. Can they ban me for that?

Big Hugs,
Louis

:tongue:

So be it, I never claimed anything more than average.

Best to you in your journey through life.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
BTW, Jeff Black has an average dick AND intelligence and I'm quite tired of his bravura. Grow up.... And novice_btm is an uptight queen that thinks he knows everything and needs a good spanking. Can they ban me for that?:tongue:

Yeah, Louis, I have to join those who feel this added nothing to your departure.
Both Jeff and novice are generous in sharing themselves with others.
Jeff is very, very sensitive and I suspect far brighter than you realize.
Novice knows quite a lot -- clearly because he doesn't think he knows everything and is open to an inflow of new experiences and information.
(He would, however, love a good spanking.)
I guess we don't have to all think alike.
Anyway, best of luck to you -- and drop in once in a while.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let me tell you a little about Jeff Black. When I was going through a tough time with a very close friend and I left the site, he was the first person to contact me to see if I was okay. He also kept up a fun, interesting email correspondence with me which was mostly me yammering, and he checked in a lot to see if I was okay. For months.

He's kept me feeling good about my fitness/weight loss thing that I'm doing since November.

Just last week I was having some problems with my son, and since he has an education background, he made a point to call me at his expense and talk to me in great detail about the testing we were doing, what the results meant, and what I can do to help my son. He also did some plain old hand holding. And we laughed a lot too.

You are obviously entitled to think whatever you want about him, but I think you're underestimating his intelligence as well as his kindness and sincere goodness. I didn't want to let these comments pass uncontested.

That may be all true and nice for you Snooz, but I have a couple of PMs from him that show just how pretentious and callous he can be. Anybody who thinks they can act like my fucking father is in for a rude awakening. I don't want to turn this into a Jeff-dissing thread (because I don't want to give him more attention than I already did) but suffice it to say that he's not exactly one of my favourite posters.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to get too excited, all - cheap shots are a time-honored tradition in flounce-off messages.

The novelty is the good word for the gallery. I don't recall ever reading such a thing here before.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont let the door hit you in the ass. Leave while while your brain is still the size of a pea. You are a Mental Midget with the IQ of a fence post.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's unfortunate that as much as we share with one another on this site who we truly are rarely comes across in text. It's so easy to misread another's post that it's easy to form an incorrect impression of someone. Given the nature of this site people can find themselves on opposing sides of an issue quite easily, thus reading posts as being more vehement than they are intended.

I happen to think that both Novice and Jeff are princes. Does that mean that we'll agree on everything? Nope. But it does mean that differences or disagreements can be handled privately and respectfully.

It's a pity that you didn't take the time to try to know them, Louis. This parting shot doesn't reflect well on you.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Mary sat musing on the lamp-flame at the table
Waiting for Warren. When she heard his step,
She ran on tip-toe down the darkened passage
To meet him in the doorway with the news
And put him on his guard. "Silas is back."
She pushed him outward with her through the door
And shut it after her. "Be kind," she said.
She took the market things from Warren's arms
And set them on the porch, then drew him down
To sit beside her on the wooden steps.

"When was I ever anything but kind to him?
But I'll not have the fellow back," he said.
"I told him so last haying, didn't I?
'If he left then,' I said, 'that ended it.'
What good is he? Who else will harbour him
At his age for the little he can do?
What help he is there's no depending on.

The Death of the Hired Man
By Robert Frost

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That may be all true and nice for you Snooz, but I have a couple of PMs from him that show just how pretentious and callous he can be. Anybody who thinks they can act like my fucking father is in for a rude awakening. I don't want to turn this into a Jeff-dissing thread (because I don't want to give him more attention than I already did) but suffice it to say that he's not exactly one of my favourite posters.

Well, burnsi1de, you and I will have to respectfully agree to disagree. We've talked about my issues with diamonddeb, and you've got yours with jeff. I guess we should give each other the benefit of the doubt and and entertain the idea that we could be wrong in our assessments from things just on this board.

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, burnsi1de, you and I will have to respectfully agree to disagree. We've talked about my issues with diamonddeb, and you've got yours with jeff. I guess we should give each other the benefit of the doubt and and entertain the idea that we could be wrong in our assessments from things just on this board.

Fair enough.