I must say Good-Bye

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As for me each time anyone signs off for the last time here it is sad. I miss them for what they contribute to LPSG.ORG. To those who have left never to return, lets remember them fondly and wish them well in their lives, and thank them for the short time they enter our lives and in their on little way provided us with just a little of themselves to us.

camper joe

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello Family,

I must bid adieu to all my new friends at LPSG.
Then shouldn't you have begun with 'Goodbye Family'--?

Thanks for the memories.
Holy Chrysanthemums~~he thinks he's Bob Hope~~
I enjoyed the site so much. But, I spend too much time here and must attend to my writing.
Hey, whatever works for you Tony.

I will miss the silly ARCADE most of all... (Sorry)
No reason to apologize for missing a favorite section.

Like many support groups, certain people hog the spotlight here... and it seems that the same old arguments go round and round.
Happens on almost all forums not just support boards--it's life and isn't always a spotlight hogging. Some people just have a great deal of things to say and are good at communicating their ideas. Of course arguements go round and round--new people arrive who have not discussed something before and have the right to their say.

Am just a chubby guy with a big cock. Will try to make a nice place for myself in the world and will remember lpsg well.
Well whatever works for you--you seemed fairly decent and I wish you the best.

BTW, Jeff Black has an average dick AND intelligence and I'm quite tired of his bravura. Grow up.... And novice_btm is an uptight queen that thinks he knows everything and needs a good spanking. Can they ban me for that?
I have always found Jeff to be a proper gentleman with a charm which I envy and novice_btm has given me a few good chortles from some of his postings. Further, both these gentlemen have posted in intelligent manner (and in a mannerly manner as well). I have yet to see a place where either of them has seemed offensive--and as many know, I am easily offended, so they can't be as bad as you say.
Big Hugs,
Louis
What?!? No kisses? Drat!
Well, Toodles Lou or Jerry or Tony or whoever you really are. Send us a postcard when you arrive at Narnia.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mary sat musing on the lamp-flame at the table
Waiting for Warren. When she heard his step,
She ran on tip-toe down the darkened passage
To meet him in the doorway with the news
And put him on his guard. "Silas is back."
She pushed him outward with her through the door
And shut it after her. "Be kind," she said.
She took the market things from Warren's arms
And set them on the porch, then drew him down
To sit beside her on the wooden steps.

"When was I ever anything but kind to him?
But I'll not have the fellow back," he said.
"I told him so last haying, didn't I?
'If he left then,' I said, 'that ended it.'
What good is he? Who else will harbour him
At his age for the little he can do?
What help he is there's no depending on.

The Death of the Hired Man
By Robert Frost
and of course those chilling closing words of that beutiful poem:

Warren returned--too soon, it seemed to her,
Slipped to her side, caught up her hand and waited.

"Warren," she questioned.

"Dead," was all he answered.

Appreciate your placing a small portion of that poem--it's one of the few things I recall from Freshman English at Loyola.