I must think the world revolves around my dick...

yggdrasil

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hello people, I have been lurking here a while...I was here once before, under another identity, but I'd rather forget that part of my life, right now. I am a young budding physicist soon to start grad school. I am a friendly egomaniac with a big brain and a big cock. (I'll stroke your ego, if you stroke mine...) I am living proof that in the cock department, one should never underestimate a geek...

Anyhow, one way in which I am not presently well endowed is financially, but I will post some pics as soon as I convince a friend to let me borrow their camera.

A dick never has the same erection twice, but if you want single numbers in inches then: 8.25" x 6.25"(mean)... base girth 6.75"...all very approximate averages over many hard-ons

Media
Hello people, I have been lurking here a while...I was here once before, under another identity, but I'd rather forget that part of my life, right now. I am a young budding physicist soon to start grad school. I am a friendly egomaniac with a big brain and a big cock. (I'll stroke your ego, if you stroke mine...) I am living proof that in the cock department, one should never underestimate a geek...

Anyhow, one way in which I am not presently well endowed is financially, but I will post some pics as soon as I convince a friend to let me borrow their camera.

A dick never has the same erection twice, but if you want single numbers in inches then: 8.25" x 6.25"(mean)... base girth 6.75"...all very approximate averages over many hard-ons
I wish you great success in grad school. Seems you are well endowed with both heads. Welcome to LPSG! Sam