i ndds halp

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm at an old friends house, he's going to be coming back at some point. he'll probably be drunk, and i want to see him naked. and if possible suck him off. he's straight, but has "experimented" in the past, in highschool. we'd kissed around the same time too. it was a long time ago, but i think we still have an attraction. i don't want to scare him. this seemed like the place to ask what do i do now?

rnk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would it be odd to shower at his house? Be coming out when he gets home. with you in a towel he just might make the first move. If not, get dressed while you talk. You will know if he is checking you out. From your picture, he will like what he sees. If he does nothing he will still think about it for a day or two and may start looking for excuses to get together alone again.

zombyalive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it was too late anyway, and he got back way later, and he was with some guy from his school. it's too bad, it doesn't happen often that i want to get with a guy -and actually have an opportunity to. i couldn't stop thinking about his package. he's dated a few of my friends, i know he's much bigger than me.

i did wake up as he was throwing an extra blanket on me, after his friend had left. i had too much of a hangover to try something though.