i Need a BIG D*CK!

B_JuanDon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
huge!... is there something that i can take? i know about the exercises but those always make my penis hurt and in the long run i always get horny and end up jerking off. if i have to do the exercises for a big penis, fine but is there something that would help?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No. Too bad. That is the whole thing with PE. If there was something to buy, and get large with no effort, dont you think every man in the world would do it? Dont you think companies would want in for the HUGE profits.

And, PE takes a loooonnnnnggggg time. Often, you wont see any changes for a while and you will ask yourself if its even working. Or even worth it.

The reason you hurt yourself is because of your lack of patience. You are probably trying to do way to much to soon. I always tell people to give it at LEAST 2 years of dedicated effort. You should see some progress in size within the first 6 months. The horny-ness goes away with time when your body recognizes the difference between pleasure and excersize.

And there is the possibility that it may not even work for you at all, as in the case of a small percentage of men.

AND, PE will make your penis bigger from where it is. Which means that may not be HUGE. If you are 4 inches, and you increase it to 6 inches, that is HUGE growth, but 6 inches is not HUGE. A good size, yes, but not hung.

So my advise to you is to learn to live and love with what you got already. PE is not for everyone. It is only for the dedicated that are willing to put in the time, effort, education, and dedication. I dont sense any of that from your quick fix attitude. If I am wrong, which I hope I am, then welcome to the club of PE'ers. You will get support along your journey.

captainwhackit

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yep, love what you have and make any enlargement an enjoyable hobby, not a DEMAND! lol

There are no quick-fix solutions. By all means waste your money on pills and potions if that's what floats your boat, but plenty of guys will tell you (and common sense should too) that they just don't work.