I need a clamp

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I want to try clamping a bit, but I can't find a good clamp to use. Everything I find is made for pipes, and use the screw driver to tighten.

I can't find anything else, anyone able to help? or have a site i can order it from?

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It seems dangerous to use an actual clamp. I thought you were supposed to use rubber bands, or a cock ring.

It seems dangerous to use an actual clamp. I thought you were supposed to use rubber bands, or a cock ring.

No, no, no!! You don't want to use anything you can't immediately take off. Cable clamps have a release catch. You can vary the tension, unlike with rubberbands. What ever you do, do NOT use a metal cock ring. You may find you've gotten it too tight and you won't be able to get it off. With rubber bands and cockrings, there is no way to vary the tension, let alone in increments as you can do with a cable clamp. Please check out Thunder's Place regarding clamping. They will tell you how to do it safely.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't feel much pressure when i clamp. My penis just gets red and veiny, but doesn't seem to swell up much like it does when I jelq. Is it because i'm not doing it behind my testicles? i can't do it there because I still have a bit too much body fat, so my testicles are really pressed up against my body.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
where did u guys buy this cable clamp? besides the website

They sell them at Walmart.
There was a thread posted here recently about clamping
You need to use some kind of padding - a old mouse pad cut to size was mentioned.
Otherwise the clamp will pinch your skin - like getting caught in a zipper