I need a date

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
hmmm....
do you have any female friends who could hook you up with a friend of theirs?

I've been more interested in the friends than the friend's of friends to be honest. One of the above mentioned stander-uppers was one such.

With most of my female friends in serious relationships, or married, or severely long-distance...ain't happenin'. Most of the boyfriends don't like me comin' 'round much either. I wonder why...:rolleyes:

Anyway, no, not really.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A chick that's lookin for gamer skills ain't what you want anyway. Too bad you were not up this way, I'd date ya in a heartbeat!!

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been more interested in the friends than the friend's of friends to be honest. One of the above mentioned stander-uppers was one such.

With most of my female friends in serious relationships, or married, or severely long-distance...ain't happenin'. Most of the boyfriends don't like me comin' 'round much either. I wonder why...:rolleyes:

Anyway, no, not really.

ok how about this: is it possible to hang out with just one of your female friends when it's just the two of you? you will get a lot more attention from the ladies when it looks like you're out on a date...

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
ok how about this: is it possible to hang out with just one of your female friends when it's just the two of you? you will get a lot more attention from the ladies when it looks like you're out on a date...

It's possible; just not very probable. I'll probably hit a jackpot in the Lotto before that happens at least for the near future.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
at your age most men start to go thier own way...and that is a good thing...en-large your circle of friends...cut a few loose thus allowing more time for new ones...avoid the marrying thing..too young...keep at it...your gallery shows major potential for fun in your future...

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's possible; just not very probable. I'll probably hit a jackpot in the Lotto before that happens at least for the near future.

well if you do that I'm sure you'll have the exact opposite problem!

sadly I'm fresh out of ideas for you, my man...but if you're as cool in person as you seem to be on here, I'm sure you will get what you're looking for...

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
man been having some bad luck too lately with the girls broke up with my last gf a few months ago been getting a few odd hook ups and what not but nothing that's moved onto a relation ship..

maby I am looking in the wrong places i guess....dirty clubs, dirty bars lol...need to find some nice girls HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD feel like their all TAKENNNNNNN =(

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
well if you do that I'm sure you'll have the exact opposite problem!

sadly I'm fresh out of ideas for you, my man...but if you're as cool in person as you seem to be on here, I'm sure you will get what you're looking for...

It's going to be an uphill battle to say the least. Like, up the Rocky Mountains uphill.

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
man been having some bad luck too lately with the girls broke up with my last gf a few months ago been getting a few odd hook ups and what not but nothing that's moved onto a relation ship..

maby I am looking in the wrong places i guess....dirty clubs, dirty bars lol...need to find some nice girls HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD feel like their all TAKENNNNNNN =(

Yeah. I've never had much luck at bars, and I'm even less of a club person. I've kind of semi-retired from the bars lately. Too much going out and coming home alone, too much money, nobody I want to meet really. Bah.