I need a derriere or at least some padding

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Primal_Savage, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    I know that the primary emphasis of these forums is cocks, however, its also true that a lot of us are ass men (don't just mean azzwipes in our replies to certain other members). Just posted a few pics this morning and the second one with the bulge got me thinking. I must have one of the flattest butts in the world as I've often been told. It's the one part of my body that I'd change in a nanosecond if possible. Seems like all my meat is up front. For the others out there in a similar suitation, do any of you wear u/w with butt pads? If so, can you wear em under bikinis?

2. D_Adoniah Sheervolume

D_Adoniah Sheervolume Account Disabled

a friend of mine had, no shit, ass implants put in a few years ago. it's quite a surgery, since they have to cut the gluteal (sp?) muscles to place the implant underneath.

his butt was flat as a pancake, and while he didn't go j-lo on the implant size, is happy with the results. i personally can't see much difference, or the value in undergoing such drastic surgery when skating (ice or roller), riding a bike or working out will give similar results...

3. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    If you need some padding, you could take some of mine. :rolleyes:

4. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    Gawd! As I'm a personal trainer, I do more than my share of resistance training and my daily cardio is 7 miles on the bike and 4.5 miles on the treadmill.

novice_btm....would love to take your ass...in more ways than one. It's an ass to die for.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I prefer small bums to big bums, the nearer the bone, the sweeter the meat whatever that means :)

6. HotBulge

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
    Undergear.com has a solution for you. Try a padded brief!

I've never had any reason to try these. I would be willing to spare you some of my padding

7. oberon902

oberon902 New Member

The glutes and bursae are easy to work and 'perk up'. Use a Roman Chair but rather than working the lower back, extend your hips off the 'seat' and do full hip motion from straight down to horizontal. 20 per set and 3 sets a day will work wonders.

8. smalltownalex

smalltownalex Member

Albums:
    If I had a dick like that I would not be worried about my Ass! Seems to be the other way around for me I have around an average penis at 5.5 inches but a rather huge ass! I will have to post some pics in the next few days.

9. titan1968

titan1968 Active Member

Albums:
  10. whatshisface

whatshisface New Member

Yah, just work out. The ass implants makes me think of Saving Silverman.

Biking is easy, 30 miles on a bike trainer or 20 miles outside is about an hour of pedaling. Air squats can be done without any weight as well. For some reason running doesn't do much for the glutes...

11. Viking_UK

Gold Member

I haven't a clue what the exercise is called, but it's the one Will Young said he used most often when he was voted Rear of the Year a couple of years back - go on all fours on the floor and then extend one leg out behind and raise it. Do three sets of ten with each leg every day and you'll soon fill out. You could also try just about any form of dance. Just think about the butts on boy dancers. Salsa's a good one cos it tones the waist as well and adds definition to the legs so you win all round. On top of that, you get to hang out with a lot of (pretty) fit guys and girls who have a sense of rhythm and know how to use it.

12. Dave NoCal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Squats are one of the better ways to go. Try to build up on weight, not reps. If you can find a spotter to help you do negatives, it will really push your development.
    Dave

Draft saved Draft deleted