I need a hot guy and a big cock now

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by johnjacobs, Aug 2, 2009.

1. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    so i had a huge fight with a friend tonight. i had a fight with a guy i've known 10+ years. the fight started because he jokes around with girls, calling them cunts when they don't come out and hang with our friends. some of these girls mightn't have much self esteem, but i still have a problem with him calling anyone of the female persuasion a cunt. anyway, after that argument we bet each other 100 dollars that he would still be able to hang out with these girls regardless of the fact he called them cunts, my bet being against him. he then goes off and says he doesn't think i can front 100 dollars for this bet. this is where the argument turned sour. now, i've been hurting for work in this ruined economy and i found it wrong that he said what he said about me not being able to front 100 dollars. i might be hurting for work and money, but i'm not that bad off. this happended a few hours ago tonight and since then i've been thinking about what i should do. i do not want to fight with my friend; i want to keep a peace between us. BUTTTT this same friend and i have gangbanged a girl together...it was pretty hot, and he has a big cock. bigger than mine. me being partly gay wants to see this cock again. my set plan right now is to get him over my house tomorrow and talk to him about our fight and make a deal saying "look, let's see who the bigger man is and then if its you, i'll never argue with you again". i dont know how much bigger he is than me, when we gangbanged a girl together the girl didnt have us measure up but i know he's big and i want to see exactly how big. what do you think?

2. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    all this plotting over a ten year relationship just to see cock?

you're both display miserable behavior and will hopefully get what you deserve, or at least subconsciously need:

him, a mean controlling dominatrix

and you, forever yearning to have a big cock.

3. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:

it's more than that dude. but i mean the dude has a big cock, why not see it? i would agree with miserable behavior, slightly, and both parties will get what they deserve, as it happens. hopefully, i'll get stuffed with a big one.

4. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    then instead of plotting, just tell him you wanna see his hot big cock and would probably rather suck on it and have it shoved up your ass while he calls you a cunt than part with a hundred bucks in these economically tight times.

or tell him you'll suck it for $200 just to show him what a sport you are.

be the brunt or cunt, of his choosing.
    sounds like a win win win situation.

5. johnjacobs

johnjacobs New Member

Albums:
    he's homophobic as fuck. if i'd say any of that shit his head would probably explode. seriously. its fucking ridiculous. i hate it.

6. sexplease

Gold Member

Albums:
    well, try not to be the camp self-abuse director. There are plenty, as in hundreds of thousands, of nice, loving, sexy, smart, available guys out there in the whole wide world.
    many who are not homophobic, speak well of women and others, have beautiful (and sometimes very large) cocks, and wouldn't let a bet come between them and a true friend.

Give your friendship with this guy a rest. individuals in a relationship are like the columns on a house: they hold up the roof but they cannot be to close, nor too far apart, to function properly.

Draft saved Draft deleted