I Need a new Hairstyle

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi guys, just wondering if you could help me out. I'm looking to get a new hairstyle (not down below ;) ) this guy has the type that I'm looking for, can you look at this guy lloyd and tell me if this type of hairstyle would suit me Lloyd Daniels TV (Lloyd_Daniels) on Twitter. I have a face pic in my profile for you to compare with. Thanks

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guys, just wondering if you could help me out. I'm looking to get a new hairstyle (not down below ;) ) this guy has the type that I'm looking for, can you look at this guy lloyd and tell me if this type of hairstyle would suit me Lloyd Daniels TV (Lloyd_Daniels) on Twitter. I have a face pic in my profile for you to compare with. Thanks

I think that you should get that done in your hair color or burgundy red (or maybe in streaks of burgundy with blond highlights and your hair color )instead of all blond.

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeh I don't want to get it done blond think it is too common now!! so u think it would suit? my hair is pretty long now so we'll see

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If your hair is now longer than it is in your gallery then give it a whirl. The beauty of a hairstyle is if it does not suit you it's easily changed!

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Wouldn't hair in your face like that drive you a little batty?

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
yeh I don't want to get it done blond think it is too common now!! so u think it would suit? my hair is pretty long now so we'll see

If your hair is now longer than it is in your gallery then give it a whirl. The beauty of a hairstyle is if it does not suit you it's easily changed!

Yeah like nudeyorker says, if you don't like it...you can do other hairstyles with what you have.