I need a realisitic measurement....

D_Wilmus Twatwigg

Just Browsing
Media
Hello - I'm not trying to ge rude, but I asked for a man who could fulfll my fantasies. I need a man who has a cock over 6" in girth and over 8" in length. Otherwise, it will not measure up to my bf.

You have to be very attractive, and not have excessive pubic hair (I hate that) and not excessive body hair.

Please respond appropriately to my post. I'm a very attractive female.

Thank you.

B_Kanaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your boyfriend is not even close to 8 by 6. You can tell from the hand touching it. I'd say he's about.. 7 in length and 5.5 in girth, if that ;(

I am 8.5 long, 6.5 in girth.

And in my -opinion-, mine looks alot longer, and a bit thicker too.

http://www.lpsg.org/albums/thumbs/30/5e3dd25b567c0fd87ec1708497fd52cd_30268.jpg?dl=1261369271

Sorry if this post offends you or something, i'm sure you love getting it from him. I don't have excessive body hair, im shaved, and i'm apparently very attractive. But you can only see that in private :x

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this belongs in personals.

Guys, let me translate what the woman is asking for:

A man with a ruler, tape measure and a camera who can place the ruler on his penis properly to show at least 8 inches of penis and take a picture.
Then wrap the tape measure around his penis and show (honestly - make it snug) that it goes at least 6 inches around.
Take another picture.

You must be close enough to her to understand the meaning of the word Delmarva.

Send pictures with a nice note. :smile:

Rude comments about the size of her boyfriends penis will definitely result in your rejection.
Being located in the UK does not grant license to be rude while bragging about your penis. :mad:

Media
Um I'm sorry pitbull but I gotta agree with kanaye. How does she expect men to tbh with her about their size when she isn't honest with her bf's size. Now I can somewhat give him the 6 in girth but cmon now he is not 8 inches in length. That's like me sayin come F*** my gf she has 36 D when she's clearly a A cup.

BigrThnSom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm, I'm just over 8" in length if you count my PA lol... not that it matters, I don't think I could/would make it to Delmarva anyway! Happy hunting though. And yes you do seem quite attractive ;)

Girl's with these prerequisites are what help keep my self esteem down.

D_Wilmus Twatwigg

Just Browsing
Media
I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize for starting this thread. I was quite intoxicated (we had a snow storm this weekend and as such I was stuck in the house and a little stir crazy). When I re-read it, it sounds very arrogant which is not how I would like to be perceived, and not who I am.

I am looking for someone to respond appropriately, but like I said, didn't mean to come across this way. The reason I said 8" x 6" was because that IS bigger than my bf and I thought it would be a good jumping off point for discussion. After all, the entire point of this is to fulfill a fantasy with someone bigger.

I'm sure some others have said/done some things out of character at certain times and may be able to understand this. I would appreciate everyone's understanding.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd like to take the opportunity to apologize for starting this thread. I was quite intoxicated (we had a snow storm this weekend and as such I was stuck in the house and a little stir crazy). When I re-read it, it sounds very arrogant which is not how I would like to be perceived, and not who I am.

I am looking for someone to respond appropriately, but like I said, didn't mean to come across this way. The reason I said 8" x 6" was because that IS bigger than my bf and I thought it would be a good jumping off point for discussion. After all, the entire point of this is to fulfill a fantasy with someone bigger.

I'm sure some others have said/done some things out of character at certain times and may be able to understand this. I would appreciate everyone's understanding.

So is your BF ok with your trying out another guy that has a bigger dick than him?

Just an honest question, sorry didn't see you mention that anywhere.

Last edited:

1kmb1

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

so should we walk away and pretend it never happened? lol

D_Wilmus Twatwigg

Just Browsing
Media
I know I didn't get into this on this thread....I had on other threads.

My bf and I have a VERY fulfilling sex life. He's got more than enough for me. This "free pass" was just something that came up one night. We are 100% faithful to each other and are very happy. This would be a one time, no strings attached sex.

I don't know whether or not that helps, but please read my other thread if you need to know more about the situation.

Thanks
http://www.lpsg.org/160814-free-pass-sex-attractive-hung.html