I need a realisitic measurement....

Curiousguy01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't help it, but "have cock will travel" sounds beyond desperate. kitkat, hope it works as you hoped, goodluck. I would also like to know where the hell delmarva is lol

D

deleted62

Kit, I know what you mean. My gf and I sat there on Saturday, watching all the snow fall, getting bored, and ended up going nuts (no pun intended) in most of the rooms of our house. Talk about stir crazy . . .

-Z

PurpleThrillHammer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello - I'm not trying to ge rude, but I asked for a man who could fulfll my fantasies. I need a man who has a cock over 6" in girth and over 8" in length. Otherwise, it will not measure up to my bf.

You have to be very attractive, and not have excessive pubic hair (I hate that) and not excessive body hair.

Please respond appropriately to my post. I'm a very attractive female.

Thank you.

C'mon guys she just wants what she wants, and is honest about it. I fall short buy 2" of length, so what!!! I'm not gonna get all mad, I've had plenty of women happy with my 6.5" girth alone. :smile:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you found any one you two have agreed on yet?

Yes I am quite curious too.....Based on her album it would be hard to believe there are no takers...Although I don't think there are too many people from that area of the US on here

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
threads like this just go to prove how many here are fakers and how many more simply don't have the balls, even to take a legit hot girl and her apparently very cool bf up on a delicious offer. if i had the extra 2" and ever made it to that side of the world i'd certainly throw my hat in the ring, she's fucking gorgeous and HONEST which counts for a lot in my book.

if you boys want anything good, just put a fuckin' tape on it and live with what you have!