I need a summer pool look

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm late to the summer shopping block. I have a $700 shopping limit and a P.o. box. Some of you have seen waht I look like in a speedo or whatever. I need solutions to awesome speedos and underwear sites, and recommendations this summer, because I'm behind on what's comfortable, what looks good, and what fits. I've been working way, WAY too hard. A little help i requested. You name it and I might be waring it, but I will not wear a wonder jock those things are ugly to me.
:wink:

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm late to the summer shopping block. I have a $700 shopping limit and a P.o. box. Some of you have seen waht I look like in a speedo or whatever. I need solutions to awesome speedos and underwear sites, and recommendations this summer, because I'm behind on what's comfortable, what looks good, and what fits. I've been working way, WAY too hard. A little help i requested. You name it and I might be waring it, but I will not wear a wonder jock those things are ugly to me.
:wink:​

Check out International Male, Undergear and Prevail Sport

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Check out aussiebum.com. Lots of eye candy.
weird I was just checking out there stuff. I don't like their nylon swimsuits though. A friend traded me some and I just shipped him them back. The had no room, and no stretch because they were made from (you gessed it) nylon, but some of there stuff is nice. not too great though
:cool:

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
I need solutions to awesome speedos and underwear sites

I've found that a company called JM makes the best product.

Their square trunk has an ample pouch to hold your stuff without looking like a wonder-jock. Check 'em out at http://www.jm.ca/swimwear.htm. They're a great Canadian company.

Look for the swim trunk called "fitted boxer"...

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
California Muscle is the site. The Revolver is the suit. It is awesome. masculine and shows you off well. I really only buy this suit now for the last 5 years. It would look great on your toned body

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've found that a company called JM makes the best product.

Their square trunk has an ample pouch to hold your stuff without looking like a wonder-jock. Check 'em out at WAVES - SPORT. They're a great Canadian company.

Look for the swim trunk called "fitted boxer"...

Looks like a nice site but I couldn't oder anything from there.

As for cube. You can get away with it I'm sure, but If I try something like that I t looks weird on me. High on hips, and low crotch space is a bad combo I even have a pic as proof.

I'll keep looking though guys and keep you informed if I buy anything.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wink:​
I think the best summer pool look is naked:biggrin1:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Wrestle fan I know the model looks good in them, but I don't have that shape and my cock dosen't lay that way. The focus on the is that you point down and that everything slings. if you've seen my pics I donlt sling as little as he does I have weight down ther. No doubt, I'd have to have a drawstring or els they's be forever pulled down by the weight of my pakage, plus they are nylon polyester swimwear so if they run small than there is no give.

For the Koala, I have a friend shipping something in a trade so I'm not buying any of those for now.

I did however buy from Cocksox™ Sexy mens underwear, thongs, swimwear, briefs only I didn't pay attention to what color I bought. I'll like them any way.

I was also oing to buy Fireboy items:# 689 # 601 # 233 # 915
Only I don't like the ordering system, same for WAVES - SPORT

I'll keep you guys informed through out the shop.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
go to Sears and get you a pair of swimming trunks off the rack..$4.95 plus tax lol one size larger than normal and pull the drawstring tight so they will stay up....if you have a nice body and are well toned they will look sexy and hot .....i have a well toneds body and nice shaped legs ..my thighs are huge i workout so these swiimming trunks look nice......on me and they keep a lot hidden from gawkers...they leave a lot to the imagination...

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
go to Sears and get you a pair of swimming trunks off the rack..$4.95 plus tax lol one size larger than normal and pull the drawstring tight so they will stay up....if you have a nice body and are well toned they will look sexy and hot .....i have a well toneds body and nice shaped legs ..my thighs are huge i workout so these swiimming trunks look nice......on me and they keep a lot hidden from gawkers...they leave a lot to the imagination...

You obviously haven't checked out my profile. I'd be cool with that only that I'm not one to hide something away. I believe in a what you see is what you get approach. After all, why play with geussing games? If you don't want what you see than you don't want it, and that's it. Would you like it if the women wen to the beach wearing wool tops and baggy shorts. It would be little shock value having the T & A put away for the day. I'm not comparing myself to a woman, but I am saying I like to be seen, to some extent.

Edit:I bout some tropis exterem bikinis from Tropis Swimwear LLC
ALso I got two Ergo max briefs in white and a ergo swimsuit X3d in carribean blue.
I tried to order with N2N but they said I could make payment there, but I saved a copy of my list for later. And I still have a lot left over to spend. Whatever is left will go to savings, and it looks like a lot so far.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You obviously haven't checked out my profile. I'd be cool with that only that I'm not one to hide something away. I believe in a what you see is what you get approach. After all, why play with geussing games? If you don't want what you see than you don't want it, and that's it. Would you like it if the women wen to the beach wearing wool tops and baggy shorts. It would be little shock value having the T & A put away for the day. I'm not comparing myself to a woman, but I am saying I like to be seen, to some extent.

Edit:I bout some tropis exterem bikinis from Tropis Swimwear LLC
ALso I got two Ergo max briefs in white and a ergo swimsuit X3d in carribean blue.
I tried to order with N2N but they said I could make payment there, but I saved a copy of my list for later. And I still have a lot left over to spend. Whatever is left will go to savings, and it looks like a lot so far.

lol jeez no i haven't checked out ya profile ..not into checking out men's profiles so rest yaself....just tryna offer advice..you sound like a real winner...good luck with ya summer look....

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
lol jeez no i haven't checked out ya profile ..not into checking out men's profiles so rest yaself....just tryna offer advice..you sound like a real winner...good luck with ya summer look....
LOL. Makes since though that you wouldn't have checked. No intention to offend. Just saying I'm a little bold than some sometimes.