I need a summer pool look

TxAg

Just Browsing
Media
Looks like a nice site but I couldn't oder anything from there.

ieatcats1426 said:
I was looking on the website you posted for swimwear and underwear, and was wondering where you can order them from. Thanks! :smile:

I've seen them for sale at retailers such as ABC Underwear (http://[SIZE=-1]abcunderwear.com/jmunandswim.html), Mr Smith Underwear ([/SIZE][SIZE=-1]http://www.mrsmithunderwear.com[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]), and others. Easiest thing to do is to go to Google.com, and search for "JM swimwear" (use double quotes like that to get best results). Good luck.

[/SIZE]

Smudgeruk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Forget about aussiebum. They are suitable only for average guys. the waist band hangs open at the front if you have a big load down there

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've got a list of stuff I want from N2N but even if they allowed payment from there I'd prefer using pay pal anyway. It'll need to be size small but i want to get:

maverick (w/ c-ring) $38.00
color: atlanticblue

slingshot bikini (w/ c-ring) $30.00
color: royal

bt boxster $18.00
color: scarlet

x racer $28.00

longhorn $35.00
color: olive

cotton bikini $15.00
color: charcoal

After that I'm done shopping for the year for gear.
:cool:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
LOL, My card was frozen for suspicion of fraud. Now that that's been taken care of I got my N2N stuff. Plus a little extra. Still I have an additional check coming in this friday. I guess I'll put half in a savings a donate the rest to charity.

iruka

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aussiebums are great for pool wear. I bought some pink loose ones - look great on dry, plenty of room on front, and they go transparent when wet <LOL> the lifeguard at local pool nearly had a fit. I hadn't realised :wink:

yongdo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great thread Bryan!

Our bodies are pretty similar so please tell me what you come up with and what you end up liking best!

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
O.k. so far the Tropis suit was quick to arrive (thank you tropis) and it fits well, Next day was cocksox. I was shocked by how thin the material on their swimsuit is. It's almost like not wearing it at all. Today I recieved my N2N gear. I have only been able to try the Jock, and the bt bikini. I love the feel of the bikini as is a different type of material that is soft a little furry. Makes you look bulge happy in anything tight or loose. YOur best bet is find the medium like, fomfort fit jeans. The Jock I bought (info above somewhere) isn't much of a jock at all. The staps are all show with no real support, but for assless underwear they aren't bad, but it's only design that they recieved the name jock strap. I have more, but I have to put them on one day at a time.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bryan honey, if I were a guy who was built like you I would forego the swimsuit and spend my summer strutting around nude beaches. :smile:

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poolside is my preferred summer locale--residential whenever possible. More relaxing than beaches and better for sporting your "look." I have a few favorite trunks for pool and play (bedroom play, camera play, mirror play--you get the idea).

I'm a big n2n fan (for under and swim). Nicely constructed, durable fabric, sexy as fuck. Great trunks. I have the Titan (definitely a play piece), and the Bobcat. The new 07 designs look hot--I might pick up the Laguna.

Last year I dropped way too much money on a Rufskin scrap of fabric, but damn is it hot. You'll get noticed and feel like a total stud.

aussieBum jocks and underwear are great, but I wasn't impressed with their trunks. Odd fit.

HE Swimwear
offers custom trunks--you can select color, fabrics, cut, etc. The classic hunter green squarecut I ordered has become a standby.

I like to go up a size. A bit of slouch on a fitted trunk can be really sexy and give your bulge some breathing room (grrr...).

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I like to go up a size. A bit of slouch on a fitted trunk can be really sexy and give your bulge some breathing room (grrr...).
I totaly agree, except with the rufskin part. I don't care how designer their designer jeans are they are way, way, waaaaay, too expensive. The price they charge the jeans shoud be able clean your house when not in use. I like a little slack. It beats being air tight, and I'd know. N2N is awesome. Loads of stretch there, and nice designs. My N2N ger fits better than any glove. it's so comfortable that you almost forget it's there. I guess hence the name. I still haven't tried all of my N2N gear as I get hard before putting it on, but the jock, bt bikini, and pouch brief (my favorite right now) are great and roomy. I'm now only waiting on my shipment of ergowear. I might order something els soon though.