I need a woman's opinion...

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright, so, I dated this girl probably almost 2 years ago for about 4 or 5 months. First love kind of deal. She broke up with me for her ex who she was still hung up on. A bit one sided if you ask me.

Well, we became friends again after a good amount of time. We ended up hooking up quite a lot, whether it be foreplay or actual sex. We always text each other and its apparent we both have feelings for each other still, even to this day (she told me and vice versa). For a while there, it stopped, but we still texted. She said she felt too guilty which is good. I never initiated anything because I didnt want to make her cheat, I let her start it.

Well, now shes doing the same thing with this other guy. At first it kind of shocked and hurt a little, but at the same time I expected it.

After all this, I now realize that I'm not 'special', but rather she just wants to have her cake and eat it too. She doesnt like the dude shes dating now (her ex still) and its quite obvious. But she says shes attached.

For a while, I got too many mixed signals and blew up and told her just to choose already. She said she couldn't do that and after that I stopped caring as much. The new guy shes cheating on him with did the same thing, and she was telling me that she had a boyfriend and didnt necessarily have to care in that aspect as wanting to date them..

I know this is a long post, but am I right by saying she just wants to have a little of it all. A boyfriend and then some on the side?
She says I'm the only guy she can trust, which I believe.

Are all woman this indecisive? or is it just an evil ploy to fuck with guys emotions.

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alright, so, I dated this girl probably almost 2 years ago for about 4 or 5 months. First love kind of deal. She broke up with me for her ex who she was still hung up on. A bit one sided if you ask me.

Well, we became friends again after a good amount of time. We ended up hooking up quite a lot, whether it be foreplay or actual sex. We always text each other and its apparent we both have feelings for each other still, even to this day (she told me and vice versa). For a while there, it stopped, but we still texted. She said she felt too guilty which is good. I never initiated anything because I didnt want to make her cheat, I let her start it.

Well, now shes doing the same thing with this other guy. At first it kind of shocked and hurt a little, but at the same time I expected it.

After all this, I now realize that I'm not 'special', but rather she just wants to have her cake and eat it too. She doesnt like the dude shes dating now (her ex still) and its quite obvious. But she says shes attached.

For a while, I got too many mixed signals and blew up and told her just to choose already. She said she couldn't do that and after that I stopped caring as much. The new guy shes cheating on him with did the same thing, and she was telling me that she had a boyfriend and didnt necessarily have to care in that aspect as wanting to date them..

I know this is a long post, but am I right by saying she just wants to have a little of it all. A boyfriend and then some on the side?
She says I'm the only guy she can trust, which I believe.

Are all woman this indecisive? or is it just an evil ploy to fuck with guys emotions.

No we are not all that indecisive. And it seems like she knows exactly what she is doing, not indecisive at all. She's hoping you will stick around, be someone she can fall back on.

Don't let her. Cut your ties with her.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then start acting like a friend and not a lover. That should help clear things up a bit.

I agree with Jenn, she's not indecisive at all.She knows what she's doing - and so do you.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No we are not all that indecisive. And it seems like she knows exactly what she is doing, not indecisive at all. She's hoping you will stick around, be someone she can fall back on.

Don't let her. Cut your ties with her.
Dig it- cut her loose and don't look back.

Then start acting like a friend and not a lover. That should help clear things up a bit.

I agree with Jenn, she's not indecisive at all.She knows what she's doing - and so do you.
Yup, my thoughts precisely.

AverageJoe06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I never initiated anything because I didnt want to make her cheat, I let her start it.

Golden rule: If she will cheat on her boyfriend, she will cheat on you too. And if she will lie to him, she will lie to you. Treat her accordingly.

If you are in the driver's seat and know what you are doing, fine. But if you let her call the shots she will play you for all you're worth. I'm with the others... Kick her to the curb, because it won't end well.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
No, we're not all like this. (BTW, there are a number of guys who are - too bad we can't just match 'em all to each other!)

She'll continue to play these games as long as you allow her to. You aren't going to change her, you can only decide how much you're willing to put up with. Sounds like too much drama to me.