I need advice about my fuck buddy agreement

What should I do?

• Total voters

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I voted for Keep Fucking Him until you find someone better. However, HE IS A FUCK BUDDY! To me that means, no drama, no emotionalism, no expectations. As soon as you said that he was an asshole to you in public, I quit reading because he is a fuck buddy. I don't understand why so many people would vote to dump him. The only negotiation involved in fuck buddy relationships are the boundaries around when and where and how often you fuck, nothing else! If you don't like the way you are treated when you are out or any other time you are not fucking, then don't go out with him. He is afterall, just your fuck buddy. Sounds to me like you wanted more, a lot more. I'm surprised he does not dump you.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I voted for Keep Fucking Him until you find someone better. However, HE IS A FUCK BUDDY! To me that means, no drama, no emotionalism, no expectations. As soon as you said that he was an asshole to you in public, I quit reading because he is a fuck buddy. I don't understand why so many people would vote to dump him. The only negotiation involved in fuck buddy relationships are the boundaries around when and where and how often you fuck, nothing else! If you don't like the way you are treated when you are out or any other time you are not fucking, then don't go out with him. He is afterall, just your fuck buddy. Sounds to me like you wanted more, a lot more. I'm surprised he does not dump you.

Well if you have read the thread, you would see that the whole thing was complicated by the fact that they were friends before the agreement. The sex changed the situation and he became an ass. Her concern was losing the friendship too, only to find that he had already taken that part away from her without her realizing it. She had to deal with losing a friend AND a fuck buddy.

So what you are saying is true, and I agree. Maybe she will do that in her next situation. But this situation is/ was doomed.

I read an article in Maxim Mag that talked about fuck buddies. Basically the rule is that when you cross the line and start having sex with friends, or friends with benifits, be prepared to potential lose that person as a friend. Doesnt mean it will happen, but you opened the door that it will happen, and it almost always the more likely situation.

So she needs to get a fuck buddy just like you described.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

The reason people voted to dump him was because there are fuck buddies out there who can treat me better. If you had a fuck buddy who was horrible at sex but you knew there was someone who could be a better fuckbuddy wouldn't you choose the person who's best to have sex with? And yes, my senerio involves being monogamous.

Well if you have read the thread, you would see that the whole thing was complicated by the fact that they were friends before the agreement. The sex changed the situation and he became an ass. Her concern was losing the friendship too, only to find that he had already taken that part away from her without her realizing it. She had to deal with losing a friend AND a fuck buddy.

So what you are saying is true, and I agree. Maybe she will do that in her next situation. But this situation is/ was doomed.

I read an article in Maxim Mag that talked about fuck buddies. Basically the rule is that when you cross the line and start having sex with friends, or friends with benifits, be prepared to potential lose that person as a friend. Doesnt mean it will happen, but you opened the door that it will happen, and it almost always the more likely situation.

So she needs to get a fuck buddy just like you described.

Ditto!

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
The reason people voted to dump him was because there are fuck buddies out there who can treat me better. If you had a fuck buddy who was horrible at sex but you knew there was someone who could be a better fuckbuddy wouldn't you choose the person who's best to have sex with? And yes, my senerio involves being monogamous.

But you aren't dumping a fuck buddy because he's bad at sex, you're dumping a fuck buddy because he treats you bad in public. That's a good reason to break up with a boyfriend or end a friendship, but only adequate for ending fuck buddy relationships.

You obviously wanted more out of this relationship. You just don't want to admit it for some reason.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Well, he was my fuck buddy...but a guy none the less. All i'm saying is that guys can be assholes. Maybe I need to date outside of my race. I never have...not because im racist, just because it never happened.

Maybe you can continue dating within your race and date outside your race, but just stop dating assholes.

You seem like the kind of woman who for whatever reason, loves assholes. If you fix that, all your problems will be solved.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
But you aren't dumping a fuck buddy because he's bad at sex, you're dumping a fuck buddy because he treats you bad in public. That's a good reason to break up with a boyfriend or end a friendship, but only adequate for ending fuck buddy relationships.
do you have no self esteem?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

You obviously wanted more out of this relationship. You just don't want to admit it for some reason.

dude, you ditch a fuck buddy for any reason... and i mean any reason.

i lost one fuck buddy in 2006 because she started wearing ugly shirts. tru fax.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

i ditched one for knocking on my door after i'd already told him on the phone that i was busy.

you don't take shit from fuck buddies. there's no love so you owe them nothing.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the post "your company has been declined" show up... not acceptable FB behavior. :no:

FBs should be....
attractive.
skilled.
available on demand.
discrete.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the post "your company has been declined" show up... not acceptable FB behavior. :no:

FBs should be....
attractive.
skilled.
available on demand.
discrete.
yup, the arrangement is to make each other feel good.
bullying, cold calling and ugly shirts are deal breakers.

vergax

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I read the first post and jumped straight to answer with my opinion without reading too many other's replies:

If you are FBs, then you are free outside the fuck session. If you are FBs and friends, then he must treat you more respectfully.
A possibility is that he acts kind of rude in front of others in order to avoid any conenction others might make of you 2 together.

In any case, if sex is so grand, I would keep him but search for a replacement, once you find it, ditch him :)

That is what I do. My best friend in the whole world is a hot female who was my serious gf 10 years ago. Now, whenever I am in Geneve and she is single, we spend our times as great friends and lovers, it is an exception that works.

Normally a FB arrangement doesn't work for long because one of the involved starts demanding more than there is to it, I think that is your case.

FB relationships are great if they work out and your emotional needs are satisfied elsewhere. If you break that circle, you suffer.

Last edited:

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:laughing: Whoa....I try to pretty tolerant. I put up with alot before I have a breaking point.

i ditched one for knocking on my door after i'd already told him on the phone that i was busy.

you don't take shit from fuck buddies. there's no love so you owe them nothing.

:eek: I guess I can say I took more than my fair share then.

FBs should be....
attractive.
skilled.
available on demand.
discrete.

Definately wasn't available on demand

Kinda sucks that the biggest assholes always attract the best looking women.

:10: I try my best to pick em....well, they pick me

tiedhands

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Leave his ass on the wayside. No matter how good the sex is, a woman is a treasure and should be given the world. There's no way the physical part is worth all the abuse you have to suffer through. Sounds to me a nice vibrator and some peace of mind will do you good until you can find someone that treats you great and can please you...

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
do you have no self esteem?

No. I don't have any self esteem. But, even if I did have self esteem I wouldn't end things with a fuck buddy because they treated me poorly in public. The worst thing that I'll do is cut off all non sexual contact with that person. That's it.

For me, a fuck buddy is just a fleshlight with legs. As long as I still enjoy using it, it can think whatever it wants.

If I want someone who will treat me nice and respect me and blah blah blah, I'll get a girlfriend. But with a fuck buddy, I just want sex.

You must be swimming in pussy to be able to do that. I don't get women easily enough to be that discriminating in who I fuck.