I need advice

ronnybigone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is pretty much my last option with asking people maybe someone here can help me out. I am apologizing in advanced just in case i ramble a bit to much. lol.

Well, to sum it all up i don't know how to talk to another guy that i am interested. like before i used to talk and flirt with plenty of guys like if it was nothing. i didn't really have in my head when i first meet a guy is if he's down to fuck. but, after i had my first sexual experience thats all I've been really thinking about, not relationships but more into fuck buddies. Now, that i do want a relationship i don't know how to go about with i feel awkward, and like if I'm completely new to it. i feel like i want to have a relationship with someone and have sex incorporated in the equation, not the complete opposite.

Theres a guy that I'm really into but I'm afraid that if i say something wrong i completely mess up everything. I've spoken to him before through Facebook because i really don't get to see him at all actually, and that was awkward i didn't know what to talk about or how to hint that i was interested in him. now when i go to message him i usually don't even get a reply.

with that said, i don't know what to do, maybe I'm just over analyzing things or that i just really suck at talking to guys :/

jameshawket

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm gonna be cold and real here.

If he's not replying to you, he's not interested.

It could be for any reason under the sun, but he's not interested. You're a guy, do you respond to messages from people you have no interest in if you can tell they are trying to hint at something more than just being friends?

No.

You don't.

It's best you move on. Learn from this experience, and find someone else who is going to invest time into you, and not just you putting your time and energy into chasing him.

Guys are easy, you just need to think logically. It's girls who are hard to talk to.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys are easy, you just need to think logically. It's girls who are hard to talk to.

Wha--? I was agreeing with this advice until the end bit. I really do believe that the percentage of thinking beings in our species is not differentiated in any way by gender. Knobheads or fluff heads are found with all sorts of plumbing.

OP-- silence equals disinterest, yes.

HERCSURF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you approach it the same way, but you dont hook up with him the first time you hang out, except for like making out or whatever if it comes to that. if he comes back and hangs out again he is probably interested. if not then he probably just wants the hookup. Otherwise you just approach it the same way you normally would.