I need advice?

redneckgymrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Still wondering if i shud buy the pair in the first post, boxers were fine in having shipped and picking up, but the fact that its a thong is what i wonder wud be looked down upon.
You want them. You can afford them. They're not representing a financial hardship, or any other hardship, upon you.

Buy them.

But, the part that still baffles me is why you're so severely concerned what your parents will think? Unless you intend to prance through the living room wearing them, your parents don't usually see your underwear.

Unless maybe it's laundry day that concerns you...and at that point, unless your mom (?) is intimately familiar with the construction of a jock strap, it's sufficiently close that it is unlikely to raise any eyebrows.

But, your secrecy just makes no sense to me.

As I said earlier in the thread, I would handle it differently. I wouldn't keep it secret. Heck, I'd *proudly* announce to them that I'm trying something new, and let them know whether or not it held me in better than other alternatives. My parents are quite aware that my genitals are large, that I have a hard time fitting them into standard briefs, and that I consequently require something a bit less...traditional...than tighty-whiteys.

My parents are loving and accepting. Always have been. They genuinely want only what is best for me, and what works for me. In fact, when I was your age, they'd probably have *bought* the thong for me, to see whether it would work...

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
You want them. You can afford them. They're not representing a financial hardship, or any other hardship, upon you.

Buy them.

But, the part that still baffles me is why you're so severely concerned what your parents will think? Unless you intend to prance through the living room wearing them, your parents don't usually see your underwear.

Unless maybe it's laundry day that concerns you...and at that point, unless your mom (?) is intimately familiar with the construction of a jock strap, it's sufficiently close that it is unlikely to raise any eyebrows.

But, your secrecy just makes no sense to me.

As I said earlier in the thread, I would handle it differently. I wouldn't keep it secret. Heck, I'd *proudly* announce to them that I'm trying something new, and let them know whether or not it held me in better than other alternatives. My parents are quite aware that my genitals are large, that I have a hard time fitting them into standard briefs, and that I consequently require something a bit less...traditional...than tighty-whiteys.

My parents are loving and accepting. Always have been. They genuinely want only what is best for me, and what works for me. In fact, when I was your age, they'd probably have *bought* the thong for me, to see whether it would work...

I hear what your saying, may decide to try buying them this week sometime, we'll C.

Media
Too funny... I grew up in a very conservative family, and wanted to wear bikini underwear when I hit puberty. I was terrified of my parents thinking I was a pervert, or something, because I wanted to wear something sexy or just different. My grandmother grabbed my laundry during one of her visits when I was still in high school, and made a comment about the string bikini briefs in my laundry, but my parents never really said much.

I like to wear anything from tidy whities to sheer thongs to jocks to boxers, and don't care anymore if anyone sees them. At first, I was a little shy in the gym locker room, but anymore, I don't care. I see all kinds of guys wearing tidy whities with holes in them, all dingy, and I care what they think? No way!

I wish I had confidence like that growing up, but I can't change the past. All I can do now is share my experiences with other young guys to help them overcome that kind of oppression. I have a son, myself, and I'm open about my sexuality - only if he asks. I think he'll be more confident with himself if he sees how I respond to sexually charged topics, rather they're about sex or what kind of underwear you wear.

Good luck, man. Hang in there, and wear what makes you feel good about yourself. BTW, I have a couple of those thong/jocks, and LOVE them. Some of the most comfortable underwear I own.

Reactions: omoshiroino

conor

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I take it you are going to wash it - so sooner or later your parents are going to see it in the laundry? There is no shame in buying hot underwear! My dad taught me 3 things:
a gentleman always: 1. wears good aftershave
2. buys good socks and underwear, and
3. never pee's in the bath,,lol
I miss him. RIP dad.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I take it you are going to wash it - so sooner or later your parents are going to see it in the laundry? There is no shame in buying hot underwear! My dad taught me 3 things:
a gentleman always: 1. wears good aftershave
2. buys good socks and underwear, and
3. never pee's in the bath,,lol
I miss him. RIP dad.

I pee in the shower sometimes, and that's what showers R for, ill just wash it in there.