I need answers.

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rob_, Aug 14, 2009.

1. rob_

rob_ Active Member

Albums:
    Hey.

So, I have just recently started a relationship. I have never been in a relationship. I am also a virgin. I'm 19 years old. The guy I am in a relationship with is far from a virgin (although I have given and recieved oral one time before with this same guy).

The other night, we were together and things progressed. He went down on me. Halfway through the blowjob, I lost my erection. I don't know what happened. It felt great and I was very horny.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Does anyone know why this might have happened?

I am stressing myself out over this. I need answers.

Thanks,
    Rob

2. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    Were you stressed at the time? That is one of the most common reasons.

Perhaps you were concerned he may want to go further and you don't feel ready?

3. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Basic subconscious nervousness. Nothing to be concerned about.

4. rob_

rob_ Active Member

Albums:
    That makes sense. I have been fairly stressed lately.
    I don't know if I am ready to go further yet either. I am still not fully comfortable.

How do I overcome this?

5. Symphonic

Gold Member

Albums:
    Time, experience, aquaintance, etc.

It handles itself if there aren't any external factors.

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Just relax and let your sexuality evolve. Over analysis on this subject is a futile process.

7. D_Doewell Dadong

D_Doewell Dadong New Member

Maybe he bit it by mistake and it got a slow puncture................Well it could happen.

8. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    take your time kiddo...enjoy the time. nice times a head

9. lickme69

lickme69 New Member

I think you may have been subconsciouscly thinking about something else and it happened. Relax. If you are worried he may go further and it bothers you, then tell him. You need to express your concerns with him.

10. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    Concentrate on the sex. You liked what he was doing. Best of sex is that you never can plan what is going to happen. Enjoy this new world for you. He is your first boyfriend! If next time you focus only on staying hard you will loose your erection again. Concentrate on what you feel, see, taste, smell, hear. It's only you and him.
    Let us know how this develops? I wish you a lot af pleasure.

11. dolfette

Gold Member

12. D_Foscurinus Turtlepudd

The same thing happened to me with my first girlfriend. I'm also 19 and still a virgin. But I figured I was just nervous about it, so I didn't worry about it. She and I had a good laugh about it afterwards. :)

13. mountainjew

mountainjew New Member

I suffer a lot from this. My ex i spoke to about before anything really happened. I could even lose it when receiving a hand job.
    I explained that I wanted to take it slowly and he would then do sly stuff like if we were cuddling wtaching tv and he noticed i was turned on he would stroke me through my jeans and then slip his hand into my trousers etc.
    I also suffered from a confidence thing, which didnt help and was concioulsy aware of being nervious and paranoid with thoughts of "what does he think of this" etc.
    I also have a hatred of poeple touching my body.
    We never progressed far enough for sex and it would still happen, but then he had to cheat on me (can you tell Iam bitter?!)

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It could be performance anxiety or something else. I never have had an orgasm through oral stimulation. I go soft. I guess it just isn't tight enough feeling for me to stay erect. Others have posted about it before.

15. Hotasballs

Hotasballs Active Member

Albums:
    I could never get off with my first boyfriend. He would suck my dick for about 15 to 20 minutes with nothing happening. I would get embarrassed and just tell him not to worry about me. Later on, as I became more sexually experienced I found guys who were willing to put in the work. And it paid off! The more blow jobs that I got, the less time it took me to get off. I think that it has something to do with the fact that previously I had only gotten off with my hand. It's easy to get yourself off because you know just what to do for yourself. Once my dick got used to this other way of getting off, I really learned to enjoy a great blow job. Maybe that's what's going on with you?

16. rob_

rob_ Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks everyone.

I think the common message here is to wait until I'm comfortable enough. I'm gonna try to take things a little slower now.

Draft saved Draft deleted