I need bondage tips for a beginner.

nirvana84

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi guys,

I want to tie my girl up tomorrow night and fuck her with dildos in her arse and cunt.

He have some Velcro cuffs which have a little rope on them, well not rope, like the stuff on back pack straps which you can adjust. That was great when we had a bed with bed knobs to tie onto. We now have a bed that has no bed knobs so I'll have to tie her down using the sides of the beds, try and loop something around between the mattress and the side. Or maybe all the way under the mattress to the other side? The issue is the rope on the cuffs isn't long enough. I was thinking of buying some rope but not sure about how to tie it to her. So any tips on knots would be great. I might just try and tie it to the cuffs.

Also any tips on having her tied on her back but still having access to her bum and cunt at the same time?

We havnt had a night like this since we bought the bed 2 years ago. Looking forward to being a master again.

Thanks guys

Naughty Teacher

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you can attach her wrists to her own ankles on the same side (right to right, etc)

tying ropes of different sizes calls for a sheet bend

stick a pillow under her lower back, her shoulders should be able to take the increased pressure. dont give her a pillow for her head if you do that, bad for the neck.

does the bed have feet? you can tie off to those, usually.

Reactions: nirvana84

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want access to her ass/pussy at same time, tie her ankles to the far ends of a broom stick or other wood plank. Make holes in each end and lace rope or velco through. So when her feet are anchored on the plank, her legs are held/force open. Get as wide a pole/stick as she can handle, just don't keep her on it for hours as the muscles in her thighs will ache.

Reactions: nirvana84

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Deffo pillow under the lower back but watch how long you do it for, its light play not torture by the sound of it!

maturanga

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cotton rope for a begginer. Look for "shivari handbook" in internet, a lot of stuff about with draws and video tutorial..
239204-15973-2-50490-pc.jpg

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Be really fucking careful if your going to introduce rope and tieing up...... Really fucking careful

Oxnard

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does it have to be dom-sub stuff?

I'm not into dom-sub anything, but one of my favorite memories was when a girlfriend tied me up and blindfolded me, then used a wide variety of textures to caress my body. Turned out to be stuff like satin, terrycloth, etc., but since I was blindfolded I couldn't tell what was what. Very confusing and enjoyable.

D

deleted1027653

Hi guys,

I want to tie my girl up tomorrow night and fuck her with dildos in her arse and cunt.

He have some Velcro cuffs which have a little rope on them, well not rope, like the stuff on back pack straps which you can adjust. That was great when we had a bed with bed knobs to tie onto. We now have a bed that has no bed knobs so I'll have to tie her down using the sides of the beds, try and loop something around between the mattress and the side. Or maybe all the way under the mattress to the other side? The issue is the rope on the cuffs isn't long enough. I was thinking of buying some rope but not sure about how to tie it to her. So any tips on knots would be great. I might just try and tie it to the cuffs.

Also any tips on having her tied on her back but still having access to her bum and cunt at the same time?

We havnt had a night like this since we bought the bed 2 years ago. Looking forward to being a master again.

Thanks guys
you need a few seatbelts and bungee cords. if you haven't already bought duct take and a blindfold, go buy one. also, invite a friend over to inspect your progress, it could be like a peep show.