I need Guidance - Pump/PE Combo

ronnie1975

Just Browsing
Media
This is all pretty new to me. So I have a couple of questions and was looking for some answers from people that are pretty experienced in this area.

I am thinking about getting a Vacu-Tech Pump and doing a combination of pumping and PE.

My Current Stats are:

7" Long
5" 1/4 Diameter

I am not looking for a huge penis, I just want about another inch and some girth. I am also not looking to have deformed penis from overuse of the pump. I just want my penis that's a little bigger. Maybe:

8" L
6" give or take in Diameter

So here are my questions:

1. Does the pump effect my hard on. I get pretty good hard on's that are rock solid, and I'm not looking to screw that up with a half hard on that won't let me have sex the way I want to have sex. Maybe some towel raises? to help.

2. Will a combo of both PE and pump with a light regiment increase my lengt and girth? I really don't want to spend hours on end trying to increase the size of my penis. I don't mind the consistency so much, but an hour+ a day just seems like a lot. I was thinking maybe 20-30 minutes every other day switching off between the pump and PE. Do you think this is sufficient?

3. Lastly, just any input from you guys.

Much appreciated!!!!

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been thinking about using a pump with my PE routine also, i'll post here if i find some answers to your questions