I NEED HELP NOW. lol

univ`

Just Browsing
Media
Ok well i'm in NY and i'm getting new's that my cusin is going nuts out in DominicanRepublic (where i'm from) and where he live's.... So far i have some hopefully left over A.D.D pills i wanna give him to see if he slow's down , hes 13. A.D.D diagnos still hasn't been done much down there. But anyways thats not the point, He is sexual active, he is 14 and is 6'1 tall , 13feet size in man... kinda big... point is he got ESPEL from school for stealing girls panties (don't know how) he got put in a new school and got arrested for trying to rape a girl, in a new school. he's ugly unfortunnly and has a bad rep onthe block(5 block's, words get out quick / everyone knows each other) he tried raping a cusin of mine who was only 9, was caught and if the word is out on that the rep will just get worse, he has a bad rep down there... now he got arrested and hes m om bailed him out, i'm only doing all this cause of the stress he is giving his mom/ my aunt... and i need something that will TAKE HES SEXUAL ACTIVE AWAY, when i was there for a 3 week vacation, he would masterbate 2twice a day. if i bring a gf down there, he'll try to rape her... i don't need no sick nigga in the family...even though i know i'm way more freaky/sexual then him and would rape girls from 15 + that i know would wan't it, i'm 19. but i control my sexual shit ;] just by looking at a fine ass makes me wanna break them,but i control myself... but anyways i need some sort of natural medication or something legit for my cusin to have a decreased sexual active, i got the A.D.D pills if i get some left over's from what i take... hopefully now the sexual shit and he'll be a whole new person. then i can tell everyone that i changed him :) and + my rep more. heh. and maybe girl's will be confortable about being 5feet near him.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There once was an artist named Saint,
Who swallowed some samples of paint.
All shades of the spectrum
Flowed out of his rectum
With a colourful lack of restraint.

Jonesboy99

Experimental Member
Media
Don't know if this is just a tale from boarding school or if there is truth in it... Saltpeter in food makes teenage boys' sex drive go away.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chopping the dick off will tend to decrease a man's sexual activity.

univ`

Just Browsing
Media
Serious posts, My cuzin is only 14 and he is sexual-active. and its pretty much the reason why...he still virgin, never had a gf, girls don't chill with him, girls tend to stay away from him, and i need to get him some sort of meds or else hes gonna be a rapist when he grows up, which wouldn't matter much in my country girls from 16-19 tend to date guys that are 24 + in a public relationship , which i like cause thats some 1337sauce ub3r tight pussy to break and to give lessons to eh ;\ but i just don't need him to be sexual active, cause then i can't be bothered to bring any of my girl--friends over or an offical gf... then i would have to worry... once he gets too friendly he will be convinced that its ok to touch them or spank them, like he would get smack if he does that, but if i go and smack girls in the ass or grab there tits , but privatly though, girl's wouldn't be bothered since they see me as a hot guy and because i'm from the U.S/ny ... but my cusin does it in public which makes a girl look bad... which they defend themselves but he just needs a change. and being what he is now is not gonna help, and i'm in a mission to help him find something to cure hes sexual desire and decrease it, he won't know what meds he taking will do that, just me and hes mom will know what it is for.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Matthew@Oct 17 2005, 05:17 AM
Chopping the dick off will tend to decrease a man's sexual activity.
[post=352476]Quoted post[/post]​

Or you could pay Anne Widdecombe to chase the guy about until he has sex with her.. that would make any guy think twice about ANY sexual activity.

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You need to get him something, and some for yourself too. It's imperative that you never breed.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is less extreme than chopping off the dick like a previous poster suggested. How about kicking your cousin in the nuts everytime he does a wrong thing to a girl? Unlearn bad behaviors by changing your behavior as well, he gets to kick you in your balls for doing the same. Men can keep their hands and dicks to themselves. I see hot straight men everyday. You don't see me smacking their asses. Being outwardly sexually rude with them. Raping them. You and your cousin don't have a right to be forward with any girl you see that is attractive to you. You can fantasize about the girls but you have no right to touch. Every man can control their hands and dicks. Learning the finer art of asking permission to touch is admirable and is respectful. One of these days, you will run up on the wrong girl and she will Ninja sword the offending part. Because you like someone sexually doesn't mean you own them and can do what you want with them. People are entitled to be touched when they want to be touched... or not to be touched at all. Invisibleman