I need help on this

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by strikingapollo, Nov 17, 2008.

1. strikingapollo

strikingapollo New Member

There's this guy who really likes me. He's good looking, nice body, nice complexion. Down side is he's about 5'3''. I can live with the height but my problem is, he really wants to sleep with me. I haven't been with a man for a very long time. Im just nervous that I'm gonna screw up (no pun intended). I've only been with 2 men before. Most of those I've slept with we're women. How do I make this happen? How can I make this special?

2. chiefone4u

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    Shower, shave... and go with the flow!

Remember... be safe when playing... condoms are your friend!

3. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Just be yourself and be curious, he likes you for who you are, so that is a huge thing. Just enjoy and you will see :)

4. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Be thankful that you will be having the chance to share and enjoy another persons caring.

5. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

sounds like he's your next step in exploring and enjoying gay sex.

6. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well am i correct in assuming that you want to have sex with him now as well? or would you prefer to wait a little? if my assumption is correct, i have to reiterate what others have said before me. just think that at least you gave some experience with men, i mean your not starting from scratch. my advice is just dont worry so much and go with the flow :)

7. Corius

Corius New Member

If he really likes you, be patient. You may become good friends and then more than just good friends. When you have reached that point you may indeed be receptive to the signs from him and the signs which you are giving him. I mean: there comes a time when persons who have bonded in deep friendship feel the need to express that in sex. Ideally, there ought not to be the least hint that one of you is the seducer, you both want it. When the sex happens it will then come naturally and seem right. Be sure to take time in the afterglow of that sex to tell each other how you came to this wonderful new status which you will not describe as being mere fuck buddies, but two persons bound in the bond of love. Such sex is not only thrilling but transforming. I've been there.

Draft saved Draft deleted