I need Help! Pain after endopscope

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jerkalot86, Mar 2, 2008.

1. jerkalot86

jerkalot86 New Member

Im 21 and the other day I had an endoscope to check the inside of my dick cause my pee stream was spliting. They found nothing, but now when i pee it hurts. The doctor told me it would hurt, but i was wondering if anyone else has had this done and how long until I can pee without pain. Im afraid to CUM also because i am sure it will feel the same. By the way the pain in at the tip of the penis. Im sure its just irratation. Im not to worried, but i can wait to be able to be and jack off. Im so horny and i ussally jack off once a day. Its now been three days. PLEAE HELP!!!!

2. Gonzo3

Gold Member

Albums:
    didn't they give you any zilocain gel to rub on the tip of the penis ,obviously not very bad post endoscopic care ,the inside of the penis is a mucus membrane similar to the inside of the mouth go to the chemist/pharmacy and asck to speak to the pharmacist not the shop assistant,tell them they can perhaps recommend some thing ,you need a little local anti inflammatory gel some thing like you put on mouth ulcers like...... bonjela it will help,just rub a little on the tip and try and get some into the pee hole with a cotton bud,try a warm bath with some Epsom salts a cupful in the bath its quite cheap but good it will help, obviously put the gel on after the bath, the pain wont last that long another few days .GOOD LUCK :smile:

3. PECTACULAR

PECTACULAR New Member

Albums:
    I had the procedure last year for a urinary baldder infection. Rather painful huh?

definitely sore for 3-4 days. Even had some blood but nothing to worry about. lte it be and it will go away on its own. don't try to rush it or push it.

4. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It will subside after a while, but you need to perhaps drink less liquids and if you must, drink something alcoholic to deaden the pain.

5. GBF64

GBF64 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I had it done over a year ago. It was painful for about two weeks after. What helped me a lot when I needed to pee was to squeeze the head with some moderate pressure and let the stream come out slowly.

6. namtra

namtra New Member

I had this procedure done several years ago. I did not have any pain during the procedure, and the first couple of times peeing was mildly painful. I had the procedure in the morining, and went home and had sex with the wife that afternoon. The orgasm was a bit different as I recall.

Draft saved Draft deleted