I need help please

XmccorkleX

1st Like
Media
Hello men, What i am about to say might come to a shock to you but i could find no other forum to go to and im desperate. I kno the name of this is called large penis support group but I just need some help. I am 19 and I am disgusted with the size of my penis, I am afraid to have sex with a women because i am afraid i will be rejected or made a joke of. May u guys help me out or give me some tips i would greatly appreciate it, i will put pictures up of it and u guys tell me what u think. I appreciate the help.

dutch-erik

Experimental Member
Media
hey!!

Welcome here and I guess that you get the help you need.............
But, please explain your problem!!

ok man, take care and trust yourself!!

greetz, Erik

XmccorkleX

1st Like
Media
My problem is that my penis to too small atleast i think, compared to you guys im like a crayon. I was just woundering if u guys could give me advice or anything that would help me out

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Looking at the 2 pics you've posted, I couldn't find any crayons.

I did see a nice-sized cock, above average length and girth.

Stop obsessing with size, Xmcc. You have an impressive appendage.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by XmccorkleX@Jul 1 2005, 10:28 AM
My problem is that my penis to too small atleast i think, compared to you guys im like a crayon. I was just woundering if u guys could give me advice or anything that would help me out
[post=325621]Quoted post[/post]​

keep in mind, the guys around here are in no way an indication of the average size of a guy's penis. I took a look at your pics, and you are definitely not small. you look roughly the same size as me (above average).

at this time last year i felt kinda the same way and realised it was more that my self confidence that was low, not that i had a small penis. so may want to investigate that. many men, when lacking in self confidence blame their penis for it when usually it's another, more deep seated problem.

hippy

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by XmccorkleX@Jul 1 2005, 10:16 AM
Hello men, What i am about to say might come to a shock to you but i could find no other forum to go to and im desperate. I kno the name of this is called large penis support group but I just need some help. I am 19 and I am disgusted with the size of my penis, I am afraid to have sex with a women because i am afraid i will be rejected or made a joke of. May u guys help me out or give me some tips i would greatly appreciate it, i will put pictures up of it and u guys tell me what u think. I appreciate the help.
[post=325618]Quoted post[/post]​
I read your post before going to the gallery for a look, XmccorkleX, and must say that I agree with Pecker, hippyscum and Knight re. your penis size. You have plenty to make the vast majority of women satisfied, man. Its proportional shaft and head make it very sexy looking and would turn-on most viewers. Be proud to pull that out (or let it be pulled out), dude, because it's hot :yourock:

Luke

stimey

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by XmccorkleX@Jul 2 2005, 11:05 AM
Thanks guys i appreciate this it meens alot to me, You guys boosted my self asteam alot thanks guys. :D
[post=325944]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice piece of meat mate!! No need to worry, go out and do your thing!

S

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guy, everyone else was right, you've got a nice dick!

Remember that the larger guys on here represent a very small portion of the population, hence the need for this group. That being said, most of our members even here are closer to average, although most of our members don't post pics.
I hope you'll feel welcome to join in the fun, self esteem should be placed on who you are rather than what size your dick is!