I need help Waxing (OR)!!

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I shave my balls and all around the area including my chest but on my stomach I get a rash. I thought if I wax it would be better for me . I have no idea how to wax. Can any one give advice on how to wax or a better way of shaving?? I love the feeling of being shaved and I will do any thing to continue. Thanks for your HELP.

LilNubi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My suggestion is that you go to a professional salon. Had someone given me that advice when I was interested in waxing, it would have saved a lot of time, stress, and money. If you're worried about being embarrassed, try to find a place in the gay part of your town. Nowadays, guys have much more interesting places waxed than the ones you mentioned!

Gay Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well that would be great if we did not live in a small town. And I also shave in other interesting places. When you have it done how long does it take for the hair to grow back? Maybe I can make a day trip somewhere to have it done.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you are interested in shaving there is this great shaving lotion called Coochy shave,it's especially formulated for pubic hair and doesn't leave a rash,I use it when I can't get waxed,it's a great product and it makes it much,much softer,try it,you'll like it:smile:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gay Joe said:
I thought if I wax it would be better for me. I have no idea how to wax. Can any one give advice on how to wax

This would be funny in German. Alex?