I need help with underwear!!!!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by drgirth, Jul 9, 2009.

1. drgirth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am becoming very picky about my underwear. Standard briefs or boxers won't do - I work in a professional environment and was once accused of walking around with a hardon because of my size. So I prefer to wear something that holds "things" close so my crotch doesn't stand out. I started wearing string bikini underwear that pulled things tight up front, but the particular style comes in multicolor packs and, here in the deep south of the US during the summer, light colored slacks and white jeans are the best attire and red undies don't cut it. I have all the dark colored underwear I need. I can find styles I like but they come with pouches and, as any guy with a larger than average cock or balls can tell you, the pouches are designed for average to below average size guys. My dick and balls are falling out of the pouch. G-strings are just too uncomfortable for a 9 hour work day. I can also find styles I like at the "sexy" shops, but they are in silk or velvet or some such - I just want cotton or some other stretchable, soft fabric.

I have searched the net, the department stores, and the discount stores. Does anybody here know where I can find white or beige or some other light colored string bikini, in cotton (or something similar) and without a pouch? Half to full backs are fine, just no G-strings, at least not for work.

2. svbl

svbl New Member

1st, ur bulge is very nice!!
    Ok, u need soft comfortable underwear, right? there are many brands u can choose, such as CK, IN-2, and Aussiebum, which is from AUS, very cool.

3. ges

ges Member

Albums:
    Have you tried 'Obviously'? They do have a pouch, but its SO stretchy I think it should do the trick. They are not cotton - they're an even more absorbing fabric.
    Obviously allow everything to hang naturally, thus redusing the 'bulge' effect. Good luck.

4. rsparky

rsparky Member

Albums:
    try some sport boxer briefs...more comfortable than bikinis

5. lilbear

lilbear Member

Just go commando and forget about it. I hate the feeling of being bound up in underwear.

6. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    try FRESHPAIR.COM..........if u cannot find it there....sorry.....and free shipping.........my favorite brand is PAPI.

7. B_R_I_E_F

B_R_I_E_F Member

I like the selection and variety undergear offers. You can even search by color of underwear.

I recommend N2N® Mojave Boxer Brief or Bikini

UndergearUNDERWEAR - View All

8. drgirth

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for all the replies! I ordered a few pair from some of the websites you guys suggested and will try them to see which I like best. Things got critical this weekend when I was going to a party and planned to wear white jeans - but all I had was dark underwear! Bummer.

Thanks again!

Draft saved Draft deleted