i need help!!!!!!!!!!

B_jinglejangle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you keep asking the same question over and over again. girth is the cirumfrence of your dick. yes your big ok. This isn't the how big is dave site if you want attention that badly start your own site

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you keep asking the same question over and over again. girth is the cirumfrence of your dick. yes your big ok. This isn't the how big is dave site if you want attention that badly start your own site

AND...amen to jingles remarks...and i dunno...why do u have the same dark pic repeated 5 times? i guess i don't get ur point with the pics...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Well, Peter Pan did lose his shadow so I guess a guy could lose his girth.

Good luck in finding it. :tongue:

Take a piece of string or thread and wrap it gently around your penis, marking where the thread touches itself. Now measure that distance on the thread with a ruler.

That is your girth.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Or you can get even more specific. As Pecker stated this is the normal method. If you have a thick base, a narrow middle and wide glans you can measure all three using Pecker's method and average them out.

Anyway, your girth on the pictures appears to be adequate to work on and also work out sperm/semen.